Character
    Dimitrei
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Unable To Close Skill Chain when Swapping Hands Gear Peice

Hi there!

I ran into what appears to be a bug during game play. When Weaponskilling on Thief, I am swapping my hands piece from "Adhemar Wristbands" to "Pillager's Armlets +2". When I do this, I cannot close a skill chain with another player. The weaponskill used does not seem to be a factor. If I do NOT swap the gear, I can close the skill chain with either piece. Here is the macro for the swap:

/equipset 14 - This is the WS set for Thief that swaps out gear
    /wait 0 - I have changed this timer from 0-2 with no fix
    /ws "Rudra's Storm" <t> - WS is irrelevant, happens with all of them
    /wait 3 - Standard post WS wait
    /equipset 2 - Flips back to TP gear for Thief

Have seen no other issues with other gear, just when the hands swap. Other items in the WS set are: Fotia Gorget, Steelflash Earring, Ishvara Earring, Stormsoul Ring, Rajas Ring, and Fotia Belt.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    if you're blinking by switching any gear (minus accessories) right after you use a weaponskill to close a skillchain, then you won't see the animation that way although the damage from skillchain is still added.

From the looks of it may seem you don't have stylelock enabled and blinking while switching out hand gear

other problem may be that you're probably weaponskilling a bit too fast for closing skillchain from your party member
    (0)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 08-25-2017 at 08:40 AM.

Player
    You also may not see the skillchain damage in the chatlog if you blink while ws'ing.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”