Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Esmrambo
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    no, it catching anything! Fish, items, monsters.
    (0)

Character
    Esmrambo
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I have spent several hundred hours of fishing and have never gotten 8 levels in one day! Trying inputting truth instead of lies!
    (0)

Character
    Esmrambo
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Can you use more than two pelican rings at once? I have five. But what is the point of 200 fish limit in a day? What about giving fishing the advantage that was given to other events in RoV Rhapsody KI? Is fishing really thought to be a gil-seller event now? Why can't I have fun in the game? You can spend 12 hours skilling a craft with time to get supplies the onlything to slow down your synths.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by esmrambo View Post
    Can you use more than two pelican rings at once? I have five. But what is the point of 200 fish limit in a day? What about giving fishing the advantage that was given to other events in RoV Rhapsody KI? Is fishing really thought to be a gil-seller event now? Why can't I have fun in the game? You can spend 12 hours skilling a craft with time to get supplies the onlything to slow down your synths.
    Read my post about the rings in this very same thread....

How much fishing are you doing in a day? Like I said, the limit takes around 4 hours of fishing per day to reach... You are fishing that length of time per day?

Fishing wasn't designed to be rushed.. If you claim there is no gil in it, why are you even rushing it?
    (1)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    I have spent several hundred hours of fishing and have never gotten 8 levels in one day! Trying inputting truth instead of lies!
    Git gud. 4 Ebisu fishing rods and a +1. Fished up 6 Lu shangs too back when that was actually okish money. Average at levels under 90 without food or rings was consistent 2-4 (doing normal fishing not doing weird stuff). Ring obviously doubles that no idea about food though since it didn't exist back when I last leveled
    (0)

Player
    You can only have one enchantment effect active at one time, but if you are wearing both rings, then both rings will be activated by the one enchantment and you can get up to 3x skillups per catch. I've only seen it happen once, but it can happen.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4