Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

FFXIAH.com -- Impossible to Register

I wanted to ask about an LS on Sylph, but I saw @detlef there suggest to someone back in February (which happens to be the most recent post in the Sylph forum) that they go to FFXIAH.com to make a thread there.

Problem: It is impossible to register a new account on FFXIAH.com.

It truncates the first letter off of your name and says it is already taken no matter what you put in that first text box (and yes, I enabled all Javascript, and made sure I was not blocking anything on the site dangerous as that is).

So... what gives? How is one supposed to actually post there when it is impossible to register a new user name?
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Didn't actually register it but random name I just picked (well not completely random is a character I have) says it's available. Also it's only truncating capitals for me. aysha however was taken
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    I wanted to ask about an LS on Sylph, but I saw @detlef there suggest to someone back in February (which happens to be the most recent post in the Sylph forum) that they go to FFXIAH.com to make a thread there.

Problem: It is impossible to register a new account on FFXIAH.com.

It truncates the first letter off of your name and says it is already taken no matter what you put in that first text box (and yes, I enabled all Javascript, and made sure I was not blocking anything on the site dangerous as that is).

So... what gives? How is one supposed to actually post there when it is impossible to register a new user name?
    Might you have an old forgotten account there? I know that's happened to me before on other sites.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Hmm. If I did, it must have been ages ago, I'll see if Password recovery works. And lol @ truncating capital letters... I look like some newbie who can't type if I use lowercase for names lol.

EDIT: Nope, wasn't me. Must be somebody else with my name lol
    EDIT2: Wow, had to go clear down to my 5th mule's name before I got one that wasn't taken.
    (0)
    Last edited by Aysha; 08-22-2017 at 08:10 AM.