Character
    Kazaki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Coalition checklist with stars? (similar to A-weapons)

Hi all,

I rarely post on these forums but thought it might be the best place to check.

checking which coalition missions you've done and comparing to the available list is an effort. Considering there is now a new system in place with the Aeolian weapons that have a star next to each completed monster, there is surely a possibility of changing the old content to this new system for playability.

Is there a way to request/suggest to the ffxi team that missions like these get updated to the new system?

Apologies for the noob question lol

Thanks
    (3)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Sounds like a good idea. I had to print off a list and tick off the ones I had done.

This would also be useful for other things too, like Assaults completed and such.
    (1)

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quests -> Coalition: Completed Assignments?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Justuas View Post
    Quests -> Coalition: Completed Assignments?
    Similar to the Assaults listing, it doesn't help as well as something like in-menu indicators. I like this idea, but don't have much hope that it'll happen since it would require a rebuild of the menu systems involved, which sounds like a lot more work than the devs are willing/capable of putting in on something that doesn't directly affect gameplay (like combat adjustments would.)
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”