Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Edelfelt View Post
    You sound like you got a lot of opinions but no suggestions. Hmmm must be one of those "masters".
    Doesn't take a master to recognize a terrible suggestion... *shrug*
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    I love it when we get to agree. ^_^
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    There isn't anything prestigious about being a master.
    It's all about gearing and skill...

Maybe they should make training camps where you gain special achievements.

"Quick, NPC is poisoned, cast poisona within 5 seconds to score 1 point"
    (0)
    Last edited by Sirmarki; 08-18-2017 at 08:59 PM.

Character
    Edelfelt
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    Still no suggestions from this "master". Great puns thou.
    (0)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Still no suggestions from this "master". Great puns thou.
    Who said I was a master? I never said that, nor implied it.

EDIT: As for my suggestion? Stop quibbling over semantics and just play the flippin' game.
    (0)
    Last edited by Aysha; 08-19-2017 at 12:19 AM.

Character
    Kishr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    stuff
    I wasn't disagreeing with you, was quoting you as the stars are a basic glamor showing I have all gifts.
    (0)

Character
    Kishr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Also, OP.
    8 new threads on first page.
    Play the game or don't, making a thread for everything you don't like is sounding like rants.
    (4)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Today on a Kei Omen Pug run, everyone has master designation, Leader explained it 3 times what everyone has to do, PLD and GEO both masters said "We going in or what?!". When we finally did Kei, PLD died to Deathly Fullers 3 times, no holy water, didn't even try to run away. Geo just stood there afk not spamming blizz or water to remove regen. His excuse? He was silenced and he has no echo drops. How is he silenced when he's standing next to us and were not silenced. Seriously.. Masters. More like Master noobs. Geo Galka even turned off his buff and stood next to Kei to get hit in a pitiful attempt to make the run fail. Kei died and he ninja lotted all the loot lol.
    Once again, it's communication issue and I think you overly exaggerate players in your pt being "bad".

PLD and GEO both masters said "We going in or what?!".
    1) There's absolutely nothing wrong to double check with pt about whether it's ready to go in or not, better than go in unprepared.

When we finally did Kei, PLD died to Deathly Fullers 3 times,
    2) For most people, Dancing Fullers require some experience to dodge, if the tank has no experience, then the leader has to explain how (Since there are some tricks to increase dodge success rate on this), or ask the tank to tank in max HP set and GEO to recall bubbles.

Since I don't use battle mode/display TP nor tools to remove animation lock for fuller, I personally just tank in movement speed+ gears and max melee distance, then run when I see red lines. This way generally allows at least 90%+ chance of success on fuller dodge. If I'm pugging and the tank has no experience, I'd just explain my entire setup on fuller dodge thing.

That being said, Kei is not dangerous by any means, if tank dies there's really no big deal. Just raise tank and have him tank weakened.

Geo just stood there afk not spamming blizz or water to remove regen. His excuse? He was silenced and he has no echo drops.
    Silena him then.......

Kei died
    So the NM died and you're still complaining? >.> It's just a game, everyone makes mistakes, everyone learn from experiences. I know a couple of people that have cleared every single content in game, and got server first on couple of things. And yet they make mistakes all the time. Hell I make tons of mistakes all the time myself, from forgetting cards to forgetting echos. And yet I have no issues clearing every hardest contents that I want to clear in past 8 years of playing FFXI anyways.

In the end of day, a win is a win and team work > all. You'd be surprised that many "server top" groups still make silly mistakes on T4 or master trials very often, the difference between these groups and avg PUG is that, server top groups learn from their mistakes and just improve from it, they don't cling on every single small mistakes pt member made and got super angry on every silly things. So they developed strong familiarity and trust in the group to kill the hardest stuff. On the other hand avg PUG complain and complain about every little thing, which destroys morale and lowers entire pt performance.

There's nothing you can accomplish by complaining about your pt member and cling on every single small mistakes. If the pt has issues, try to fix them first, then just move on and forget about the mistakes.

From my experience and observations, outside of knowledge, skill and gears, players with "I'll try my best to fix the issue" attitude is really what put them one tier above players with "we fail because everyone is bad in this pt" attitude.
    (3)
    Last edited by Afania; 08-22-2017 at 04:38 PM.

9. 09-02-2017 10:35 AM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2