Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Vast majority of the mobs they added to old area don't even aggro or link now.
    Yeah, tell that to the Goblins in Dangruf Wadi, or the Ghosts in Fei'yin on the way to the BCNM there who will happily one-shot you if you happen to be on a quest that requires you to go there and your S/I happens to fall off or you need to re-buff and there's no safe spots nearby or what-not.

There are others but these are two examples. How about the True Sight Lv80+ enemies in Promyvion? Someone trying to solo the first few Promathia quests at Lv40-ish might end up getting smeared because he had no idea that there'd be Lv80+ mobs in around Lv30-ish enemies. *SPLAT!* he's dead in one hit (they are True Sight) and Promyvion itself is a maze if you're not familiar with the place.

That, and I have to laugh at some of their enemy choices. Who would XP on Empty? lol. Or ghosts for that matter.

But then the Apex Mobs... anybody who willingly pulls the Matamatas have to be out of their flippin mind because those are so OP compared to anything else there.
    (0)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I want to live in a world where someone is soloing promys at level 40. The truesight level 90 mobs will definitely be the least of their worries at that point.
    (1)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    Who would xp on ghosts for that matter.
    Somebody hasn't had a KRT pt
    (0)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    I want to live in a world where someone is soloing promys at level 40. The truesight level 90 mobs will definitely be the least of their worries at that point.
    Last I checked you can call Trusts, and those fights were designed for Lv30, so at Lv40 + 4 Trusts, those fights should be weaksauce. Even the normal enemies on the way up, even the last floor which were barely IT (36-38?) they would be Decent Challenge and quite do-able with a Trust group as long as you didn't get more than 3 of them on you at any given time.

I think it would be very reasonable for someone to solo that at 40.

This is not EVEN mentioning the boss debuff items which would be overkill IMO. The main problem is figuring out the path, not running afoul of Lv90 mobs, and knowing what to do (which wiki can provide).
    (0)

Player
    Promy maps suck. < Main challenge for completing the missions. lol

I dboxed it w/ 2x 35ish mules, does that count? XD Well, ~35 when I entered the first one, 40+ when I finished the last one IIRC.. Had no problems whatsoever doing it. Just use MGS rules and stay away from anything with two names. I also leveled my very first job (THF) for a few levels on the high lvl mobs inside. LSmate needed mats for anima and I was low/mid 70s, so worked out nicely IIRC.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3