Character
    Edelfelt
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Trust NPC Summoning QOL Changes please :D

Can you let us Sort Trusts please by type/name and let us manually sort them?

Also can you give us a way to resummon the last batch of trusts we picked? Kinda like buffs in Abyssea, where we can select the last 3 buffs we picked.

How about letting us mark up to 10 Trusts as Favorites so the next time we click trusts it will ask us either all trusts or favorite trusts and we can select from either or.

Also, can you let us see what buffs the NPC's have and debuffs as well? Thanks!
    (0)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    You can macro Trusts, I find that makes it very easy:

/ma Kupipi <me>
    /wait -x-
    /ma Trion <me>
    /wait -x-
    /ma "Shantotto II" <me>
    /wait -x-
    /ma Tenzen <me>

I don't know what the "wait" value is; that you'd have to find yourself. I have a macro book just for my most commonly called Trusts, one trust per button.
    (0)

Player
    They're also currently sortable manually, mine are sorted alphabetically.
    (0)

Character
    Edelfelt
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I don't see a sort button o.o
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    You can macro Trusts, I find that makes it very easy:

/ma Kupipi <me>
    /wait -x-
    /ma Trion <me>
    /wait -x-
    /ma "Shantotto II" <me>
    /wait -x-
    /ma Tenzen <me>

I don't know what the "wait" value is; that you'd have to find yourself. I have a macro book just for my most commonly called Trusts, one trust per button.
    You can use <wait3> (or whatever time) on the same line btw.
    (0)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    You can use <wait3> (or whatever time) on the same line btw.
    Oh, right, I remember something about that... how does the syntax work, again? I wanted to make a /lastsynth macro that someone mentioned here being able to do 5 lastsynth commands, but... I was like "wait there's only room for 3"... I forgot they allowed /waits in the same line.

Quote Originally Posted by Edelfelt View Post
    I don't see a sort button o.o
    Use the Upper-Right Menu (Magic -> Trust) instead of the Lower-Left one. There, you will find the Sort button.

Would also like to point out you can type... like right now I'm doing my Stop Right There/Cure for what Ails you and with /rdm11 I don't have enough MP for 10 cures and 10 binds...so.. I type

/ma moogle <me>

Which takes 2-3 seconds to do and I'm on my way.
    (0)
    Last edited by Aysha; 08-14-2017 at 04:44 AM.

Player
    Oh, right, I remember something about that... how does the syntax work, again? I wanted to make a /lastsynth macro that someone mentioned here being able to do 5 lastsynth commands, but... I was like "wait there's only room for 3"... I forgot they allowed /waits in the same line.
    /lastsynth <wait25>
    /lastsynth <wait25>
    etc. Just adjust the wait time to whatever is needed and that your connection allows. I normally pad my /lastsynth spam macros by 1-2 sec due to missed synths from the "you can not do that yet" error being far more annoying. It's also a good idea to set up stuff like Trust macros to work without haste and baseline fast cast.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    /lastsynth <wait25>
    /lastsynth <wait25>
    etc. Just adjust the wait time to whatever is needed and that your connection allows. I normally pad my /lastsynth spam macros by 1-2 sec due to missed synths from the "you can not do that yet" error being far more annoying. It's also a good idea to set up stuff like Trust macros to work without haste and baseline fast cast.
    Yeah, I had lastsynth consistently working on 22 (I think?)... did a good 30 of them and not a single one failed, so that's good. lol.

But yeah, I couldn't remember the syntax, thanks!

EDIT: I know I asked this in another thread, but is there a way to get rid of that annoying delay between the time you hit Ctrl/Alt until the macro bar actually displays without having to use 3rd party software?
    (0)
    Last edited by Aysha; 08-14-2017 at 05:43 AM.

Player
    Yeah, I had lastsynth consistently working on 22 (I think?)... did a good 30 of them and not a single one failed, so that's good. lol.

But yeah, I couldn't remember the syntax, thanks!

EDIT: I know I asked this in another thread, but is there a way to get rid of that annoying delay between the time you hit Ctrl/Alt until the macro bar actually displays without having to use 3rd party software?
    Nope. It's part of the client specifications and is there on purpose. I just normally keep either ctrl/alt pressed down constantly when I know I'm going to be using a macro soon personally.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Nope. It's part of the client specifications and is there on purpose. I just normally keep either ctrl/alt pressed down constantly when I know I'm going to be using a macro soon personally.
    Apparently as someone told me in another thread, that's not even the cause of my problem anyways. Basically, half of the time I hit a macro... it doesn't fire. I have to hit the key several times to make sure it went through and I really shouldn't have to do that.
    (0)