Player

Reisenjima Geas Fete Equip Campaign

Does this campaign work differently from the last time it was offered, in April?

I checked the wording of the announcement posts on the pol site and it's identical, but after two days of bouncing back and forth between Ru'Aun and Reisenjima I haven't gotten a single drop other than eschalixers and stones.

Last time this campaign was offered I got a ton of weapons from Ru'Aun and a bunch of random herc/odyssean/merlinic/etc pieces from Reisenjima.

Am I doing something wrong? Am I just incredibly unlucky? Is the announcement an error? Or does the campaign work differently than the last time even though the wording is the same?
    (0)

Player
    To likely answer my own question:

December Grand Returnee Fiesta

-Domain Invasion Treasure Coffer Campaign
    Players may occasionally receive additional spoils from Geas Fete content in the applicable area when vanquishing Azi Dahaka, Naga Raja, or Quetzalcoatl in Domain Invasion.

Looks like I just got lucky and resubbed at the right time in December, and these Domain Invasion campaigns don't normally drop gear. Seems I'm not the only one that was confused doing these the last couple days, though, so maybe this will help clear things up for others.
    (0)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by veto View Post
    To likely answer my own question:

December Grand Returnee Fiesta

-Domain Invasion Treasure Coffer Campaign
    Players may occasionally receive additional spoils from Geas Fete content in the applicable area when vanquishing Azi Dahaka, Naga Raja, or Quetzalcoatl in Domain Invasion.

Looks like I just got lucky and resubbed at the right time in December, and these Domain Invasion campaigns don't normally drop gear. Seems I'm not the only one that was confused doing these the last couple days, though, so maybe this will help clear things up for others.
    In that case, "Occasionally" really meant "Almost Never". I killed those dragons more times than I cared to count.... and..... nada. Family member got a healing cape. Too bad she doesn't even play a healer.
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Yeah dragons are domain invasion pop nms are geas fete
    (0)