Character
    Rebby
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 76

holla tele port bug

I have issue with tele holla. It says I have it but when i do teleport it won't take me.
    if i go inside and do cop it says dem. can someone please help me with it.
    I just doesnt make any sense. Did cop Mea and Dem and they worked fine. I do not understand what is wrong with holla. It doesnt show up in key items like the others but when I click on crytal says I have it.
    Please help me out.
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    They wont respond unless you read the stickied post and follow the guidelines

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...n-Game-Bugs%21
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by rebbie1 View Post
    I have issue with tele holla. It says I have it but when i do teleport it won't take me.
    if i go inside and do cop it says dem. can someone please help me with it.
    I just doesnt make any sense. Did cop Mea and Dem and they worked fine. I do not understand what is wrong with holla. It doesnt show up in key items like the others but when I click on crytal says I have it.
    Please help me out.
    Are you sure you've poked the actual teleport crystal in La Theine Plateau before? You can double check your permanent KIs or just go poke the crystal and see if you get a KI.

If you check the crystal, don't get a KI, and are still unable to teleport, then you might want to perform a file check to make sure you don't have any corrupted files.

Also, if you don't follow the template in the sticky here, then it's not considered a bug report and will get trashed by default.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 08-09-2017 at 04:34 AM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”