Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Mog Wardrobe and Warp/XP/CP Rings

Is it possible to use a /use command on a ring that you have equipped (say, Warp Ring) while it is in your Wardrobe?

I doubt it, but I was trying to find ways to more streamline gameplay and the requirement to keep such rings in my normal inventory to allow me to use them has always annoyed me.

I know you can't "Use" an item from Mog Wardrobe because the GUI lacks a "Use" button when you have the Wardrobe as your current system, but I was wondering if the /use command might work as long as you have it equipped?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    Is it possible to use a /use command on a ring that you have equipped (say, Warp Ring) while it is in your Wardrobe?

I doubt it, but I was trying to find ways to more streamline gameplay and the requirement to keep such rings in my normal inventory to allow me to use them has always annoyed me.

I know you can't "Use" an item from Mog Wardrobe because the GUI lacks a "Use" button when you have the Wardrobe as your current system, but I was wondering if the /use command might work as long as you have it equipped?
    While your Warp Ring is in a wardrobe, try using: /item "Warp Ring" <me>. Should work fine. ^^
    (2)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Player
    If you target yourself with F1, hit enter, and select "Items" from the menu, it will actually allow you to use usable items in your wardrobe, etc, from there, too.
    (0)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    It DOES actually work!? Wow. Thanks!
    (1)