Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Answer to your question has been answered multiple times in people posts by me and other people. Please read before you reply to things(you never do).
    My point was that you shot yourself in the foot in your argument. If melee DDs are good enough to complete the content, then why spew venom at SMN?
    (2)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    My point was that you shot yourself in the foot in your argument. If melee DDs are good enough to complete the content, then why spew venom at SMN?
    No, that is not what I did. Read peoples posts before replying to them.
    (1)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Difference is smn is only really great during AC and even that only really shines in events with strict timers and hp scaling and usually annoying mechanics. Even mnk could probably compete with smn outside of AC and if mob isn't scaling and easily beaten most wont care.

As such a search wont be effective tool as the smn will be fighting a mob for 1 minute and while you'll stay on melee throughout an event like omen or doing ambuscade ad naseum or killing the lesser difficulty nms. For that matter with omen you'll often see people on whatever they want cards from not what is good
    (1)
    Last edited by Urmom; 08-08-2017 at 12:31 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4