Character
    Esmrambo
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Mog garden error

In mog garden the term multiple times is often once.
    Dictionary defines multiple as "Having, relating to, or consisting of more than one individual, element, part, or other component; manifold."
    Do programmers not understand english or integers?
    (2)

Player
    .. What is your actual point?

If you are grammar-Nazi'ing, then you should try using proper punctuation yourself. ^^
    (3)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    While I don't condone the OP's use of grammar as a weapon, I will voice that the "Multiple" gathers of 1 1 1 1 1 2 1 1 1 1 is highly annoying. I have seen times where I had 13 ones and a single two when I asked it to do Multiple gathering and it really sucks time down the drain, taking 5x as long as it should.

IMO, whenever you tell it Multiple, it should always give at least 3. And I really don't understand why the node can't decide how many times you get out of each sub-node, such as the Grove wants to give you 8 Trees and 6 weeds... why not do 8 and 6 instead of 1 tree 1 weed 1 tree 1 weed 1 tree 1 weed etc.

Now, you get Grove Cuttings to help with this rather often, but..... nothing to help with the ore node. I don't understand that either... why do they give you free Grove Cuttings rather often (I get them every other day, sometimes multiple in the same day) but yet you DON'T get anything to use on your Mining Vein?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    While I don't condone the OP's use of grammar as a weapon, I will voice that the "Multiple" gathers of 1 1 1 1 1 2 1 1 1 1 is highly annoying. I have seen times where I had 13 ones and a single two when I asked it to do Multiple gathering and it really sucks time down the drain, taking 5x as long as it should.

IMO, whenever you tell it Multiple, it should always give at least 3. And I really don't understand why the node can't decide how many times you get out of each sub-node, such as the Grove wants to give you 8 Trees and 6 weeds... why not do 8 and 6 instead of 1 tree 1 weed 1 tree 1 weed 1 tree 1 weed etc.

Now, you get Grove Cuttings to help with this rather often, but..... nothing to help with the ore node. I don't understand that either... why do they give you free Grove Cuttings rather often (I get them every other day, sometimes multiple in the same day) but yet you DON'T get anything to use on your Mining Vein?
    OH! That's what he meant! XD I seriously wasn't able to figure out what he was saying. Thank you for interpreting.

They've already explained before how garden nodes work, and that it would be an extremely difficult task to change it so that the "multiple" gathers were 2+ guaranteed. That's why they gave us the items that lock spots for harvest, like Grove Cuttings. Rockoil also locks a mining node for ~20x harvests and is available from the Green Thumb Moogle for a small gil cost.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Add in Yeestog and have him set for "Easier mining/harvesting" helps to get multiple items to drop per hit, too. I have him on there, with Grove Mulch/Florid Leaf Mold/etc on grove, and Rock Oils on vein, and with 14 attempts, i net between 24-40 items each from veins and groves. May cost 10k a week, but i always net near 200k-350k worth of items, if you synth mats into usable stuff, i.e. ingots, lumber, etc...
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzspdref View Post
    Add in Yeestog and have him set for "Easier mining/harvesting" helps to get multiple items to drop per hit, too. I have him on there, with Grove Mulch/Florid Leaf Mold/etc on grove, and Rock Oils on vein, and with 14 attempts, i net between 24-40 items each from veins and groves. May cost 10k a week, but i always net near 200k-350k worth of items, if you synth mats into usable stuff, i.e. ingots, lumber, etc...
    The complaint was that the "multiple attempts" option does not always yield multiple successes, not the number or quality of items obtained.
    (1)