Character
    Edelfelt
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Can we have a HP Crystal at the Mog Garden? xD

Can we have a HP Crystal there? and maybe a skipper moogle that sells the KI's lol.
    (4)

Player
    This, so much this, or a furniture item for the mog house that's a usable HP crystal, pleaaaasse, I hate having to zone out of my mog house, to walk 4 steps over to a crystal, and zone in again, it's dumb, isn't one of the reasons we we're told we can't have new wardrobes (except for the paid ones... for some reason) is due to server stress when zoning? So how about reducing the number of times we have to zone to get around.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Sells which KIs?
    (0)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    Sells which KIs?
    I'm assuming the OP means the Garden KIs that increase the rank of features.

There's a few technical problems with this suggestion, though:

1). If you obtained the KI while in your garden, it is 99.999% likely that said item would not actually upgrade your garden feature until you left the garden and re-entered it, therefore having a moogle that sells the KIs there would be utterly pointless.

2). Putting a crystal in your Mog Garden I assume is similarly a no-no, because I am assuming that your Mog Garden is an instance kinda like your Mog House and is treated with special (although more lax) rules like your Mog House. I am not sure there's an technical way they can just teleport you to your Garden without triggering the specific entry method (the door to your Mog House). It certainly would be nice to have a Crystal or even a "Use this item to teleport to your garden", but I am not sure that is even possible in-engine.
    (0)

Player
    I'd say a Home Point is out simply because if you set it as your HP, then warped in from somewhere else, it would bork up the exit routine of "Whence you came." That seems like an annoying enough problem that the devs simply won't consider it feasible or worthwhile to spend time on.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”