Character
    Rillmont
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 32

Frozen cut scene: I can hear a rainbow - Purple

While zoning into Konschtat Highlands after i just logged on, it opened up to the cut scene where it shows that you have the new color, it was showing purple, then the crystal disappeared and the screen froze. i can still type though i cannot do "/" commands as it just says "you cannot use that command at this time...

I would contact an in game GM though i cannot open the menu to go to the help desk in game and i'm not sure what else to do.

*edit: sorry i just found the format information
    platform: PC
    ISP: TDS
    Type of internet connnetion: Fiber i think
    Internet speed: Around 290 - 300 mbs
    Date: 7/31/17 @ 12 pm
    Frequency: unkown, forced shutdown and am relogging in to see if its still stuck
    Name and race: Rillmont, Male Elvaan
    World: Bahamut
    Main Job: RDM lvl 32
    Support: WHM lvl 16
    Area: Konschtat Highlands @ K - 4 (or 3... just zoned from Pashhow Marshlands)
    Playing Solo
    NPC/Monster: N/A
    Steps:
    * nothing yet as it was frozen and i couldn't do anything except chat in "Say" mode. i've force shutdown my laptop and am relogging in, if its resolved then i'll delete this thread, if not ill update
    (0)
    Last edited by Rillmont; 08-01-2017 at 04:26 AM.

Character
    Rillmont
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 32
    The force shutdown and re log in didn't work the first time as it said that i have disconnected after trying to load my character, though after shutting it down again and logging on on my main computer, originally my laptop then on my main computer, it allowed me to move and zone back into the Pashlow marshlands where i received another, working, cut scene.

I apologize as this is my first post, im not sure how to delete or mark this as resolved
    (0)