Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Stuck on "Refuel and Replenish"

Can someone tell me how you are supposed to do the Refuel and Replenish quests when all the Martellos are at 999?

You can only drain 30 units at a time by restoring your MP, but yet it takes 30 minutes cooldown between Martello uses. That means I would need at least two hours to drag a Martello down to where I can refuel it... but... someone else could find the Martello, notice it is a use or two away and then fill it back up before I get there...

It just seems kinda dumb to design the quest like this. I should be able to just refuel it, if it is missing ANY units whatsoever. That, or don't lock quests behind something like this.
    (1)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Since the Jan 15, 2015 (JST) Version Update, it should have been possible to finish these quests even if the condition of a Martello is at 100%.

I do believe I tested it out some undefined years ago, and seem to remember it being so.

If it indeed isn't possible now, something's probably amiss...

Edit:

Just went out to test this out, and I was able to successfully complete 'Refuel and Replenish (La Theine)' while the Martello #02 was at energy level of '999'. I had not completed it before.

One thing I can think of, that could possibly confuddle things up, is if one had the quest still active from before the change. I forget if the quest itself can be cancelled, or only the choice of a Martello, and in any case, it's just a wild guess anyblue.
    (0)
    Last edited by Dragoy; 07-29-2017 at 12:21 AM.
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    How exactly do you do it, then? I didn't see an option to refuel the Martello (I just picked the quest up a few days ago). I'll check again, though.
    (0)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Derp. Turns out I needed to talk to the Machine guy again to *actually* get the KI. I don't recall the quest mentioning this, and is kinda strange they had it set up that way, but at least that's done.
    (0)