Character
    Lobov
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

I can't get any item in Tenzen Zone

i have went with my friend to kill tenzen in ★The Warrior's Path after we kill him i cast loot but the item did not come to me and all my friend pass the loot so i went 3 time the same problem i logout and try aging same problem, this morning me and my friend asaku kill tenzen we both castloot on the same item my loot was higher than his but still he got the item. so i told him to trade me the Rem's the trade complete but the item lost did not come to me that happen not all area some area i can loot but this problem bother me please help me
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobov View Post
    so i told him to trade me the Rem's the trade complete.
    Well firstly, you cant trade REM chapters.

Secondly, I think you need to go into more detail, and probably use the template.
    (0)

Player
    You can not have more than one Rare tagged item, so if you already have one then you can't get a 2nd.
    You also can't lot if your inventory is full.

Odds are good your problem is one or the other.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Lobov
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    sorry i think i was mistaking with the Rems, the only problem i got is i can't Receive any Item in that zone i have made trade in Defrent location it work fine but not in Tenzen area
    (0)

Character
    Lobov
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    i have Itemsearch non found and my inventory was not full i re check it the problem in that zone i have went to Escha - Ru'Aun and kill NM i can cast loot no problem
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    So is it just one item, or can you lot the Rem's that drop, or crap synth items and get them? If it is just the one item you must have it already.
    (0)