Hi, I just rejoined back in the game and just finished the RoV missions this morning and it was great. Here are a few things i wish could be changed.

1.) Trust NPC's - I wish this summons can be re-summoned if they die like in Reives for all content. Maybe a Trust NPC Command "Move Here" so i can move a target Trust NPC to my location (like the Tank NPC) would be great.

2.) Record of Eminence (Advanced) quests - Vagary, Incursion, Sinister Reign, Escha NM's, Unity NM's and even Omen should be made, giving returning players and new ppl incentives in trying them out (and get free loot from these events lol)

3.) Ending credits after the final battle in RoV - It's great but also bothersome. It made me feel like I've beaten the game and its time to move on to other MMO's lol.

4.) Updated Graphics - Probably not going to happen, but i wish FFXI took the same path as WoW and upgraded its graphics instead of making a separate mmo.

5.) Merge Servers - I think they should merge populations to fewer servers. Balmung was about 300+ for the few days i was there before i transferred to the supposedly most populated English server - Asura. Maybe just do 1-2 servers. Would make the game feel populated again and get that AH selling again.