Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Onion Sword II not sendable to same account

SE why is Onion Sword II not sendable to same account? It is basically a lockstyle item, if you won one from any character under 1 account it should be sendable. No one that I know of will level a mule just to use that as a lockstyle item. Why is it that you have to win lotto rank 4 on the specific character you want to use it on. Making it not sendable is just mean for a lockstyle item only. For a REM I can understand being non sendable, but not a lockstyle item.
    (2)

Character
    Traxus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    The vast majority of cosmetic items they've added in recent years (login items, new seasonal event armors, etc) have not been sendable.
    (0)

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Hopefully they change it. I'd agree if it was something that is easily within your control. This exclusively comes from Mog Bonanaza. Maybe they want it to be a rare lockstyle but I'd prefer if they didn't start doing that.
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxus View Post
    The vast majority of cosmetic items they've added in recent years (login items, new seasonal event armors, etc) have not been sendable.
    They've also been 100% obtainable by anyone on any account. If they had made it rank 5 it would be a different story but being something is random and you are more likely to get on a mule than main is different
    (0)