Character
    Shippodo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 1

Hey I am New, On World Shiva

Hello, I am a new player. I am looking for people to play with, or if I can change worlds somehow to a more populated server..? Could I get some help? I think a Linkshell is what I am looking for? this games "Guild" or just a group of friendly players would be great. Thanks a bunch!
    (1)

Character
    Loftythoughts
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    You could try recreating your character on a different server. I am not sure what a good populated one for you would be. Try typing "/sea all" (without the ")on your server at a few different times to get an idea of the population.

And yes, Linkshells are the equivalent of guilds. There are some linkshell concierges in the starting cities you could try checking for an initial one.
    (0)

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    You should come to Asura server. It has the highest population of English players.
    (0)

Character
    Shippodo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 1
    Okay, I can do that. How does one do that?
    (0)

Character
    Shippodo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 1
    I just Deleted my Character and recreated him in that World. Is there any linkshell I should look into joining or something? Not to sure where to go from there. I can run around blindly and all, but was seeing if there is a more direct path anyone would want to recommend? Thank you! and I do see so many more people. It is great!
    (0)
    Last edited by Bencard; 07-13-2017 at 12:25 PM.

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bencard View Post
    I just Deleted my Character and recreated him in that World. Is there any linkshell I should look into joining or something? Not to sure where to go from there. I can run around blindly and all, but was seeing if there is a more direct path anyone would want to recommend? Thank you! and I do see so many more people. It is great!
    I recommend you start doing missions, quests, records of eminence quests, leveling up, unlocking trusts and so on. You'll get a hang of it at some point.
    You can also try crafting.
    All info you need are in http://ffxiclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page and https://www.bg-wiki.com/
    This guide is especially useful: https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Returning_to_Vana%27diel

edit. Rhapsodies of Vana'diel missions should be your top priority because you'll be rewarded with Key Items that are very useful in your future adventures.
    (0)
    Last edited by Justuas; 07-13-2017 at 07:10 PM.

Character
    Fibre
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 5
    bro i just started on asura, my nik is "Fibre" im a Elvaan in san d oria
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Hi, welcome to Asura. If you are looking for a friendly linkshell, you can look up my name in the game for a pearl. We welcome any newbie!

Again, welcome!
    (0)