Player

Lividroot Amooshah bug exists since Trust magic release and couldn't be fixed yet?

On the 4 stages of Lividroot Amooshah Trusts can cast on you, while the one stage disappears and the next stage appears. While you stay engage all the time, this causes to lock the Trust instead of the monster. Once this happens you can't use a weaponskill on Lividroot before you ran close to the Trust and pressed "Release".
    It happened over and over again, that Lividroot used "Extremely Bad Breath", which is an instant K.O. to the players.
    So now i ask you this SE. Why are you unable to fix this bug after all the time Zeni NMs, mythics and Trust magic exists?
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyclia; 07-11-2017 at 10:46 PM.

Player
    I think you should be able to change your target by using a text command..

/attack <st> << should work I think :? Been awhile since I ran into this bug, so don't remember what I used tbh...

And yes, the "getting locked onto a Trust while engaged" bug is very annoying and not limited to just the specific mob you mentioned... Might want to file a proper bug report (use the template) if you actually want it to get looked at.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”