Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Coalition Assignment Rank and Imprimaturs recharge rate

Will there be any sort of adjustments towards ranking up in each coalition guild for assignments and any sort of adjustments to the recharge rate Impimaturs used for them? It's insanely long to wait and use them to do assignments to rank up and max all coalition guild ranks.
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    There are ways of lowering it, by getting certain KI's.. I can't remember the exact details though.
    (1)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    There are ways of lowering it, by getting certain KI's.. I can't remember the exact details though.
    Yes I know, but at this point that's little time shaved off for the recharge rate to justify compared to a couple-few years back. A bonus to recharge rate for imprimaturs should also take into account from adoulin fame and Adoulin mission progress and something that could lower it down to maybe max 60-150 minutes per imprimatur with shovel cordon KIs counted

Mainly the big roadblock is time Imprimaturs take to being replenished to max out ranks, which is incredibly time consuming and takes months for some people

With the Ygnas Directive storyline quest concluded and a new Trust ( Ygnas WHM) and the requirement to even start the whole questline is the prerequisite of having Legend rank in every coalition plus all assignments completed and nearly every adoulin quest/ all missions done.

It would be a welcoming Quality of life suggestion to see this
    (3)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 07-07-2017 at 07:31 AM.

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    It would also be nice to add a bonus boost to rank points toward ranking up doing coalition assignments. The amount of Bayld gained shouldn't really big a problem (Please do not say the "B" word). I'm fine with a little nerf to Bayld gained from assignments as long as the recharge rate of imprimaturs is significantly increased and boosted bonus rank points towards next ranks from coalition assignments. It's annoying for such long wait downtime for months to get Legend rank in all coalitions.
    (0)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I don't really see why Bayld should be a problem, it's not like there's THAT much you can actually buy with Bayld other than maybe Mog Garden fertilizers. I've got a few million Bayld without even trying, to be honest.
    (1)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    I don't really see why Bayld should be a problem, it's not like there's THAT much you can actually buy with Bayld other than maybe Mog Garden fertilizers. I've got a few million Bayld without even trying, to be honest.
    Agreed, but from the Dev's view about the "You know what 'word' " when doing certain assignments that take only a few seconds that net you a lot of bayld based on imprimaturs used. I find this ridiculous now (maybe/maybe not somewhat if it was 2-3 years ago) that if this was still to be the case in their eyes. At first, they were looking into adding a bonus to the KI gained from rhapsodies to this effect to reducing the recharge rate, then they were looking into a feature to reduce the refresh timer, then they just scrapped it altogether trying to justify the amount of bayld gained from assignments. This should no longer be any reason or the case to hold back/off on making adjustments to the refresh rate of imprimaturs.
    (0)

Can we please get some sort of update to increase imprimatur regeneration or something? If Bayld is really the problem, make it so we can buy imprimaturs with Bayld, maybe?
    As a returning player, the gate of coalition assignments has been staggering, to say the least.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralos View Post
    Can we please get some sort of update to increase imprimatur regeneration or something? If Bayld is really the problem, make it so we can buy imprimaturs with Bayld, maybe?
    As a returning player, the gate of coalition assignments has been staggering, to say the least.
    What's the rush?
    (1)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    What's the rush?

Oh, I dunno, the fact that the only good healer trust in the game is locked behind this whole shebang?
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    Oh, I dunno, the fact that the only good healer trust in the game is locked behind this whole shebang?
    Yes, I have Ygnas.
    That's the point though, it's something to work towards, like anything that is decent. Other trust healers more than suffice until you get Ygnas - It's not like you are locked out of anything without it.

Lets make it so everyone can skip to 'the best stuff' in no time? Then people will be standing around saying "I'm bored" and/or just quit.
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast