Character
    Javhec
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

REMA Afterglows & merging

Hello community and developers,

I am the owner of an after glowed relic weapon. I noticed that if I take the weapon off, the afterglow effect disappears. This gives me no incentive to make another ultimate weapon for the same job (two handed). For example, If I want to use the afterglow on an Aeonic for the ultimate skillchain and swap back to a relic for the weapon skill (i.e Geirskogul), stats and afterglow, it is not possible.

My point is: Can the developers allow multiple two handed REMA owners for the same job to keep the afterglow effects without having the weapon equipped but in inventory for the duration fo the effect? Maybe if it is a REMA weapon prevent the tp from 0ing?

Another suggestion for the developers would be: Could the REMA be synergized "merged"?

If this could be done, Can in pairs rather than all 4 at the same time? RME with aeonic, and then, further upgrade this weapon by adding another fully afterglowed weapon? Keeping the effects such as the status, weapon skill, and the afterglow effect?

Can this also we done with Artifact, Relic, and empyrean armors?

REMA (Relic, Empyrean, Mythic, Aeonic )
    (0)
    Last edited by ashstar; 06-24-2017 at 09:02 AM. Reason: grammar

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Seriously? You want to be able to have 2 afterglow effects on you at the same time? That's basically what I think you are saying, right?
    (0)

Character
    Javhec
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Yes, I would like multiple afterglows and be able to use both geirskogul and the ultimate skill chain. If I went through the work of making the weapons, why can't I macro them like any other armor piece and retain the effect?
    (0)

Character
    Kishr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Snowflake moments are real
    (0)

Character
    Javhec
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I smell some jelly. I think it is a sweet idea to reward multiple REMA owners (snowflakes) for the same job.
    (2)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I don't see how merging would work for brd, to have a horn/harp/dagger combo
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    Maybe a really pointy harmonica? >_>;;
    (2)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Javhec
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    Well due to those complications, I was aiming the idea at two handed weapons. How about a microphone with a battery ammo for instruments, and keep the knife? at this point, it doesn't have to make sense. Combined effects of all these weapons in a single item? Yes, please! or not having to keep it equipped after effect is triggered? yes please!
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Well a merging should not be limited to 1 weapon type, it should apply to ALL of them.
    (1)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    But will Sam be able to shoot gkts out of a Yoichinoyumi and will I be able to block with my burtgang? Actually when will I be able to dual wield shields? These are the important merging questions
    (3)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast