Player

To the Devs: Mog Gardens Campaigns

I've noticed that in the last few Mog Garden Campaigns with extra/special loot from the Flotsam node, that the quality/variety of items has taken a nosedive. :/

Did you change the potential loot pool for the campaign and/or removed items like 100pc Dynamis currency from the pool? Before, I would get 5-10 of them per month but in the last two campaigns, it was a big fat zero. :/ Yes, yes, I know, RNG, bad luck, etc, but I've got 13x gardens rolling for ~500 attempt sample size w/ zero successes when that has never happened before in the 2yrs I've been playing on these accounts.

Please examine the loot pool and drop rates for this, as I believe that something has gone wrong. (Also, please lower the rate for Shrimp Lanterns, I got 37x of them last month and can't even sell to NPCs.) If nothing has changed, then I'll just continue chalking it up to bad luck I guess.

As a side note, please correct the POL Website campaign announcement text for this event as it has always said the extra loot comes from the "Coastal Fishing Net" which is most definitely incorrect.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

2. 06-16-2017 12:50 PM

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Stompa View Post
    When we see an approaching Army Of Mannequins, we will all know who is behind it!

Only 7x mannequins total, primarily due to being lazy with this many mules. lol Pretty sure I have the parts for at least 3-4 more tho...
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”