Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

New Food & stat combo ideas

So with the new food from the version update from May (blocked behind cooking shield KI wall quest and non-stackable quantities) I've been thinking. With the stats from the new stewpot (Interesting but not stackable and locked behind Key item) I hope there will be new foods in the future with stats that are similar but having different types of stats depending on things.

Let's say melee food with stats of 10 STR/DEX plus 100 accuracy and attack together, or ranged food with 100 Ranged attack and ranged accuracy together, maybe mage food with 100 Magic Accuracy and 25-50 Magic Attack Bonus? In addition, add a bit of job trait stats to it, like store tp for melee/ranged food, fast cast/occult acumen/Conserve MP.

I'm hoping for new foods in the future that we have more options for greater food choices like the new stewpot (but hopefully stackable ones)
    (1)

would be nice to have food like that
    (1)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Songen View Post
    would be nice to have food like that
    Yes, I like to see them create new foods with very similar (and meaningful) stats like the new stewpot but hopefully maybe without the cons of a certain requirement of the new stewpot...and stackable, and NOT create food that are there just to be there with very weak stats. I do like how way back that they had adjusted and/or changed some foods and made them very useful (Pear crepes specifically).
    (0)

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    They need to seriously work on mage foods. I feel like they are limited to the lv75 days. I am not totally in the know on mage foods, but just by looking at what moogle sells, it is sorely lacking. I am positive better food exists but I doubt anything as close to amazing as melee food or else I'd learnt about it by now...
    (3)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vold View Post
    They need to seriously work on mage foods. I feel like they are limited to the lv75 days. I am not totally in the know on mage foods, but just by looking at what moogle sells, it is sorely lacking. I am positive better food exists but I doubt anything as close to amazing as melee food or else I'd learnt about it by now...
    I'm really for creating new (and stackable) food with combo stats depending on type of roles, I want to see something on the line of +125 melee accuracy and melee attack food together, or +125 ranged accuracy and ranged attack. Mage food stat combos kinda hard to think of, maybe +85 magic accuracy and +30 magic attack bonus. Hybrid melee/magic/ranged food. Or even some with special stats, food with Magic accuracy +60 and refresh +1-2 (or Conserve MP +10 instead of refresh).

And please no more new food items that give the low and weak stats

Comparing the stats on old sushi from lvl 75 days and sublime sushi, you get about 22-28+ more accuracy when you eat sublime.
    (2)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 07-10-2017 at 03:25 AM.

Player
    My suggestions from a while back.

I still agree with myself, but would like to add:
    * Please do not lock any/all new recipes behind the shields. I'm legitimately concerned that the devs may consider doing this even though it's a horrible idea.
    * Healer food. It's rather pitiful that there haven't been any solid additions for healers since 75cap days.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vold View Post
    They need to seriously work on mage foods.
    Yup.. WHM has no real food to be fair.
    (0)

Hi, everyone!

Thank you for those tasty suggestions!
    We've shared your responses with the dev. team and they mentioned that there will be more food added in the future.
    We hope that the new dishes sate your appetite!

Please look forward to the next meals being served up!
    (4)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicycre View Post
    Hi, everyone!

Thank you for those tasty suggestions!
    We've shared your responses with the dev. team and they mentioned that there will be more food added in the future.
    We hope that the new dishes sate your appetite!

Please look forward to the next meals being served up!
    Thank you,Sicycre! I'm happy to hear that and am looking forward to tasting the higher quality stats of the new meals!
    (0)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 07-18-2017 at 11:24 AM.

Character
    Pergatory
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Yup.. WHM has no real food to be fair.
    Sure it does, Miso Ramen!

Regardless, I look forward to the new food!
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast