Red mage's request for Immunobreak to have a additional effect while as rdm main

This trait was introduced at the lvl 99 content in order to increase the rate of landing enfeeble magic,

As a rdm whose job is to enfeeble magic mobs (Along with other duties) which is also stated in SEs job manifesto http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...cap#post145074 ==rendering once-formidable enemies impotent with enfeebling magic, We want to see red mages play a more vital role in HNM battles by making enfeebling magic more effective against high-level notorious monsters and their legendary levels of resistance as well as allowing them to better contribute to party member enhancement.==

In current Ilv 119-150+ generation even with increadibly high magic accuracy the spells fail to land frequently, while trying to cast another 4-5 times of the same spell to get 1-3 more immunobreaks this wastes so much time as a rdm, expecially since you have more than one enfeeble magic to cast and the mobs already going of its nutter with attacks and WSs since you haven't got all enfeebles landed due to trying to get immunobreaks,

By the time you finally get a spell to land with immunobreak, something else has worn off (Since your a enhancer as well) plus at times you need to assist heal depending on your groups setup and at times even melee or a previous immunobreak spell has worn off, your then left with a list of enfeebles/enhancing/curing that still needs to get done, and you also have a immunobreak thats weaker now because of the previous useage.

My request is that while your main job is red mage, that immunobreak is changed to to not weaken after every use and that it nullify resistance at its base so that anything thats not fully immune will have the same magic evasion as any other spell that would otherwise not resist. (Immunobreak gear will continue to add to the proc rate for normal immunobreak of other jobs while increasing magic acc by a small percentage for all jobs)

One of red mage's bread and butter is enfeeble magic as stated by SE's manifesto .
    Geo has a 100% accuracy on 90% of the mobs, with 5% not landing being NMs that are completely immune and the other 5% landing but being NMs that have less potency - All the while red mage have a terrible time landing on mobs that are simply NMs at lvl 120-130 (Depending on their resistance) and geo will land on it even if it resists a rdm normally.

Edit: While the recent magic evasion of mobs has lowered, its not enough to land spells as it needs to be for a red mage
    (3)
    Last edited by Songen; 06-11-2017 at 03:33 PM.

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Go level your BLM sub, discover Elemental Seal, realize that you can combine Elemental Seal with Frazzle III and Saboteur to completely cripple a targets Magic Evasion making it possible to land any enfeeble it's not outright immune to.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

My request is aimed for higher teir NM's that spam erase WSs or even summon adds that have the same magic evasion, Magic acc can become mute even with sab'd and ele seal frazzle 3 because of erase spam after which a rdm will become weakened in sence of landing spells because said frazzle 3 with high potency is lost and the cycle of enfeeble's needing to be reapplied

You can land another frazzle 3, however the extra 160 to 200+ (plus potency gear) magic acc from sab does make a massive difference against those NM's that erase

While i know the effects of sab frazzle III,personally i would prefer saboteur be available for spells where their potency is more valueable rather than be for frazzle III only (Meaning you land most if not all spells but sab the important one where it'll make a further difference)
    (0)

Player
    Maybe a JT that gives a solid increase to Immunobreak would work?
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Maybe a JT that gives a solid increase to Immunobreak would work?
    In a sense that's kind of what stymie seems to do at least on targets with soft immunity
    (0)

Character
    Shantaru
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    Go level your BLM sub, discover Elemental Seal, realize that you can combine Elemental Seal with Frazzle III and Saboteur to completely cripple a targets Magic Evasion making it possible to land any enfeeble it's not outright immune to.
    there is no one anywhere taking a rdm/blm for even x2 elemental seal i have ever seen. and im sure they dont appreciate your smart remarks on how they can discover /blm. your rude to even reply and i know who you are so this sounds exaclty like how i know you. If dont have anything to add to this posts that are real issues in the real game please dont even bother to reply to people honestly wanting a fix. I know your rdm and your rdm cant land squat unless you got ES. Go back to the jobs you know becasue you do not know anyone or run with rdm's in real endgame. Your one of the elitest that alot hate
    (3)