Internet Connection Speed:76Mbps
    Date & Time:06/10/2017-19:32GMT/BST
    Frequency:Once
    Character Name:Veratos
    Race:Hume M
    World:Leviathan
    Main Job:Thief
    Support Job:Dancer
    Area and Coordinates:Abyssea-La Theine (E-3)
    Party or Solo:Solo
    NPC Name:Conflux Surveyor
    Monster Name:N/A
    Steps:
    1. Approached and spoke with Conflux Surveyor after being in area for approx 1 hour.
    2. Exchanged 1 Traverser Stone for 78 Minute Time Extension in area.
    3. Accepted exchange however only received 19 Minute extension instead of the 78 Minutes I was meant to receive.
    4. Took a knee (rest/heal) to check remaining time to find I had only received 19 minute extension.
    5. Spoke again to Conflux Surveyor NPC but could not exchange any more stones.
    6. Left area.
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Not a bug. Time added from traverser stones cannot exceed 120 mins upon gaining Visitant Status. Time extensions gained from blue chests counts on top of it towards the 120 minute entry cap. Once it goes past the 120 minute entry cap, you can no longer add stones that way on your current visit.
    If I have gained visitant status with 70 minutes remaining and then gained 5 time extensions, then I cannot add any stones. If I started with 70 minutes and gained 4 time Extensions and then used a stone to add more time, I will only gain 10 minutes from that because of the total entry time exceeded 120 mins so I cannot add anymore stones during this visit and just have to farm time extensions from blue chests.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 06-11-2017 at 06:30 AM.

Character
    Veratos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I guess you didn't read my steps, very first step, I was already in Abyssea for around 1 hour meaning I had less than 50 minutes left on my timer when I went to exchange a stone for an extension, except instead of it putting me back up to 120 minutes, it gave me 19 minutes taking me to only 68 minutes left in the zone
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Veratos View Post
    I guess you didn't read my steps, very first step, I was already in Abyssea for around 1 hour meaning I had less than 50 minutes left on my timer when I went to exchange a stone for an extension, except instead of it putting me back up to 120 minutes, it gave me 19 minutes taking me to only 68 minutes left in the zone
    Okay, you were already in zone for around an hour and you had less than 50 mins left at that time so you went to turn in a stone at the conflux surveyor. So going by that, it seems like the amount of time you had when you first got visitant status was 101 minutes, correct? The 19 mins extension from the stone means you have capped your 120 minute entry time limit that you gain by using stones for visitant status. Your time when you first got Visitant status had to be about 101 minutes, so you have 19 more minutes to extend with a stone capping you at the base 120 minute time entry limit, so whatever extra time left from the stone you turned in is wasted. Now, if you started with 101 minutes and then gained 2 time extensions from blue chests, you won't be able to use stones to extend that 19 minutes because the TEs from blue chests counts towards it
    (0)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 06-11-2017 at 09:44 AM.

Character
    Veratos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuidar View Post
    Okay, you were already in zone for around an hour and you had less than 50 mins left at that time so you went to turn in a stone at the conflux surveyor. So going by that, it seems like the amount of time you had when you first got visitant status was 101 minutes, correct? The 19 mins extension from the stone means you have capped your 120 minute entry time limit that you gain by using stones for visitant status. Your time when you first got Visitant status had to be about 101 minutes, so you have 19 more minutes to extend with a stone capping you at the base 120 minute time entry limit, so whatever extra time left from the stone you turned in is wasted. Now, if you started with 101 minutes and then gained 2 time extensions from blue chests, you won't be able to use stones to extend that 19 minutes because the TEs from blue chests counts towards it
    Seriously talk to me like I'm new to abyssea, been in it since it first started and I have always gotten the full time a stone gives me after being in a zone for a while, regardless of how much time I had when I first requested visitant status, thank you for trying to help but please leave it to the devs to reply.
    (0)