Character
    Noranda
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

When RoE reive quest activated, cannot obtain bayld/exp or satisfy RoE quest

Platform: Windows
    ISP: Verizon Fios
    Type of Internet Connection: Fiber Optic
    Internet Connection Speed: 150Mbps up / 150Mbps down
    Date & Time: 6/9/17 ~8:10pm EDT
    Frequency: Always
    Character Name: Noranda
    Race: Hume
    World: Phoenix
    Main Job: THF
    Support Job: DNC
    Area and Coordinates: Foret de Hennetiel (J-7), Yahse Hunting Grounds (F-7)
    Party or Solo: Party with 1 other player and trust
    NPC Name: n/a
    Monster Name: Wasp Nest & Sere Stump
    Steps:
    1. Activated RoE Reive quest for Foret de Hennetiel and Yahse Hunting Grounds
    2. Fought Reive in Foret de Hennetiel at J-7 and won -- did not receive exp or bayld & did not progress RoE quest
    3. Same as #2 in Yahse Hunting Grounds reive at (F-7)
    4. Removed objective for Yahse Hunting Grounds RoE reive
    5. Fought reive again in Yahse Hunting Grounds and received bayld and exp
    (0)

you have to actually wait after building enough points before you kill the reive, you can't kill the reive very fast, i think its somewhere between 45sec-1min30 before it'll recognise's your achievements, usually about 10 seconds after you get your first CP/bayld reward during the first, the times i mentioned are not specific, however if you wait about 1min-1,1/2 min upon first engaging, you'll get the win
    (1)

Character
    Noranda
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Update

I did some testing today and found out you are correct. Myself and another player fought various reives today in different circumstances. These are our findings:

1. You cannot kill a reive faster than a certain time limit (seems to be ~45sec to 1.5min). If you do, you will get no bayld/exp and will not satisfy the RoE quest.
    2. Trusts count as damage to the party leader only and will go towards increasing the leader's bayld/exp.
    3. If you do not do enough damage (example: hit it once and then not again), you will get no bayld/exp.

That said, I would say this is perhaps not a bug and instead undesirable game behavior.
    (0)