Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

having mog garden problems still and a new one

Thread Title:
    Mog garden cactus wont reach final stage , and cannot complete garden on another char.

Platform:
    PC

ISP:
    AT&T

Type of Internet Connection:
    Cable

Internet Connection Speed:
    24mbps

Date & Time:
    EST June 6 2017

Frequency:
    State how frequently the issue occurs. Please select from the following.
    1. Always

Character Name:
    2 chars : Primitive, with the cactus, and Bigmg with the non progressing furrow.

Race:
    Race of your character when the issue occurred.
    Taru, and Galka

World:
    Bahamut

Main Job:
    primitive: thief, bigmg-ninja

Support Job:
    War

Area and Coordinates:
    Mog Garden

Party or Solo:
    Solo

NPC Name:
    "None"

Monster Name:
    "None"

Steps:
    Basically this is my 3rd mog garden, the others went smoothly. having problem with primitive's cactus rearing pet, it wont goto the last stage no matter how many sunflowers i feed him, i know it works because bigmg's cactus grew about 3 weeks ago, and it was started same time, with same care. Bigmg is stuck on level 6 furrow, for some messed up reason this is the only garden i couldnt get to finish growing, i tried every type of plant, massive amounts of revival roots, all to no success. I think honestly both of these are stuck.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Hmm..

Don't you initially feed it one sunflower seed to evolve it, and then carry on feeding it liquids? (I.e Holy water)? I don't think you feed it sunflower seeds multiple times. Just once.
    (0)

Character
    Vashkoda
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    You actually *do* need to feed it a sunflower seed each time you want to make a *forced* evolution attempt (this is in contrast to the natural paths some mobs take just by getting enough stars). This pet is notorious for having a very low rate of evolution, even when trying to force it with food, so you're not doing anything wrong (I assume you waited until 2.5 stars to feed it, and you are seeing the 'squirm' message). If you get it too unhappy though (as I recall, it doesn't actually *like* eating the seeds), it may be better to just start over.

As for the furrow not evolving, you made sure you bought all the garden KIs, right?
    (0)

Player
    Check "tidbits of information" w/ Green Thumb. Look for the number of times you've harvested from furrow. IIRC, it takes 512x for last rank up KI to get unlocked.. -_-;;;;
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Greetings, Vpmarche!

Thank you for your patience while your concern is being investigated. In order to continue on with the investigation, though, we wanted to check if you are still experiencing this issue. If the issue still persists for both characters, please resubmit your report, and we will make sure to escalate this for further investigation. Thanks again for your patience and cooperation!
    (2)