5 mbits

Date & Time:
    noticed 04/06/2017 around 13h GMT+2

Frequency:
    1. Always

Character Name:
    Mitarujean

Race:
    Race of your character when the issue occurred.
    TarutaruF

World:
    Carbuncle

Main Job:
    WAR 70

Support Job:
    still locked

Area and Coordinates:
    anywhere

Party or Solo:
    Solo

NPC Name:
    None

Monster Name:
    None

Steps:
    hi there,

let me tell you a story.

I have a war 70 mule, leveled only for the smithing torque.
    Couple days/weeks ago, the goblin coffer gave me a bhuj (lvl 71 great axe for those who don't know).
    I thought to myself : oh well, might as well keep it in case I want to get it to 99, so I stored it in the wardrobe.
    Fast forward to today, I needed a couple of Fleurets for my Guild Points. I asked someone from San D'Oria to buy them for me from an NPC. After he traded them to me, he checked me, and he noticed i had the bhuj equipped in my right ear slot. I have no idea how or for how long it's been this way. The funny thing is, i didn't even see it when I did control+e, i could only see it if I targeted msyelf and did control+c.

So yeah that happened, i called a gm who asked me to report a bug on that.

Then i got curious... I switched the Bhuj from wardrobe to inventory, then to safe, switched job, no matter what I did, as soon as I put it back in the wardrobe, it would pop up in the ear slot again.
    Keep in mind at this stage, i'm lvl 70, the bhuj is 71... so it gives me nothing, I thought about doing the next genkai and gaining a level to see if it would give me the stats bonus from the weapon, but as it turns out, I didn't have to.

I also have the crafting shield, stage 1 yet (just finished the goldsmith one on my main, don't really want to go for another right now) but it wasn't in my wardrobe.
    So i tried putting it there, BAM it's in my earring slot now...
    the shield gives +1 DEF, and as soon as I put it in wardrobe i went from 193 DEF to 194 DEF, and then to 195 when I actually equipped it. So yeah, I obviously won't abuse it my rushing it and using this bug but it definitely needs fixing.
    (0)
    Last edited by rendeznousgilga; 06-05-2017 at 04:05 AM. Reason: formating the post

Greetings, Mijean!

Thank you for your patience while your report is being investigated. In order to continue on with the investigation, we would like to know if you are still experiencing these same issues. If these issues persist, please resubmit your report, and we will make sure that the investigation into your report continues on. Thanks again for your patience and cooperation!
    (2)