Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player

The irritation of Cooking GP

This is so irritating.

more than half of all possible GP items for cooking are fishing related, and you completely killed off all fishermen.

and the other half requires items from NPCs that have conditional sales. aka you can't ever get them the majority of the time since no one participates in regional conflict outside of the super rare UNM now.

I know you're working on updating the regional system, but you need to do it a hell of a lot faster than you are.
    (0)

since your a mithra, would think fish is your favourate food? altho that would give rightful reason for complaining on the lack of fish lol /cheer
    honestly, they need to fix the burden system for fishing so it catchs more fish rather than waste so much time catching absolutly nothing, would encourage people to fish more and keep Khiril happy
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiril View Post
    This is so irritating.more than half of all possible GP items for cooking are fishing related, and you completely killed off all fishermen.
    Fisherman are still out there, but they just fish for items that are in demand. A lot of fish used in GP recipes just arent worth a fisherman's time. Besides that, a lot of the fish used are lower level, so why not just simply fish for them?
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Fisherman are still out there, but they just fish for items that are in demand. A lot of fish used in GP recipes just arent worth a fisherman's time. Besides that, a lot of the fish used are lower level, so why not just simply fish for them?
    Inventory space (i dont want to carry 10 lures/mule lures everyday), time wasted, same reason fishermen won't fish them. My time is more valuable than fishing.

The majority of my complaint is the NPCs though, the fishing isn't -that- bad, but since I'm complaining, the fishing is annoying too.

It is literally impossible to make the GP item today. There is physically no way possible to do so. That's unreasonable. No enemy drops. Can't be grown. Can't be bought. Can't be farmed. Can't be harvested.
    (0)
    Last edited by Khiril; 06-05-2017 at 06:49 AM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Inventory space (i dont want to carry 10 lures/mule lures everyday), time wasted, same reason fishermen won't fish them. My time is more valuable than fishing.
    Well its not a waste of time if its for an item you need.

I don't know what exactly you are asking for/or to be changed?
    (2)

Player
    Well its not a waste of time if its for an item you need.

I don't know what exactly you are asking for/or to be changed?
    I guess i'll quote myself, then.
    and the other half requires items from NPCs that have conditional sales. aka you can't ever get them the majority of the time since no one participates in regional conflict outside of the super rare UNM now.

I know you're working on updating the regional system, but you need to do it a hell of a lot faster than you are.
    It is literally impossible to make the GP item today. There is physically no way possible to do so. That's unreasonable. No enemy drops. Can't be grown. Can't be bought. Can't be farmed. Can't be harvested.
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Firstly, I was asking the question in relation to Fishing....

Secondly, I'm not logged in, but I'm guessing you are complaining about Salmon Croute?
    (0)

Player
    Firstly, I was asking the question in relation to Fishing....

Secondly, I'm not logged in, but I'm guessing you are complaining about Salmon Croute?
    No.

The majority of my complaint is the NPCs though, the fishing isn't -that- bad, but since I'm complaining, the fishing is annoying too.
    http://www.ffxiah.com/item/5750/goulash
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Right, well no fish in that one. I'm guessing Paprika...

So this appears to be a rare item unless Sandy is first or second (?) in conquest?

Well lesson learnt here (as in real life). Grow some, and store it. We can't have everything sometimes.
    (0)

Player
    Right, well no fish in that one. I'm guessing Paprika...

So this appears to be a rare item unless Sandy is first or second (?) in conquest?

Well lesson learnt here (as in real life). Grow some, and store it. We can't have everything sometimes.
    Inventory space

Do you even read?

It is impossible to hold 10 stacks of every item that MIGHT be the gp item for tomorrow. Nothing should have only one limited way of obtaining if its an item that one thousand people could need today.
    (1)
    Last edited by Khiril; 06-05-2017 at 07:19 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast