Well met, adventurers!
Matsui here once again with your July version update information.

Now, I don’t know if it was because of everybody gearing up and taking down that wet and sticky Ambuscade last month, but the humidity has hit Japan in full force. They say that living things tend to be more active once the temperature starts rising, and that’s exactly what we’re doing—working hard to bring you the latest update!

Okay, let’s get on to what we’ve got in store for you.

This month’s Ambuscade is based on the topic of insect collecting.
In fact, the rhinoceros beetle is a well-known symbol of summer in Japan. One of my favorite things to do when I was younger was to shake trees and see what kind of insects would fall out. Sure, I had a couple of moths fly out and almost give me a heart attack, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. That’s the spirit behind what’s in store this month, so be sure to take a look.

We’ll also be adding a new quest for Seekers of Adoulin.
At last, the smaller stories you’ve been following for months now are building up to the grand finale, and we can finally learn exactly what it is that Ygnas has been up to all this time. I hope you enjoy the culmination of this journey as you proceed through the quest.

In other news, based on the feedback we’ve received from the official forums, we’ve made some adjustments to the Incursion treasure drops so that all coffers will permanently become grand coffers like with the Incursion Campaign system.
We also have other changes planned, like increasing the max value of equipment properties such as “Samba duration+,” among others.

Check out the tables below for more details on what’s coming in July.
Of course, some things are still under consideration, so we might not be able to implement everything as planned, but as always, you can count on us to give it our best.

Mission and Quest-related
Implementation TimingUpdate Task and OverviewIn-progress TaskNotes
JulyRecord of Eminence・Add new quests-
Content and System-related
JulyAmbuscade・Add new notorious monsters-
JulyRecord of Eminence・Add new objectives-
JulyAlter ego・Add new alter ego-
JulyTitle・Add new titles-
JulyPorter Moogle・Add to the list of supported items-
Battle-related
JulyIncursion・Adjust items earned when defeating monsters and notorious monsters-
Item-related
JulySynthesis・Add new recipes-
JulyEquipment・Adjust attributes on some equipment-