Character
    Sogetsu
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 75

How do you deal with bad breath

Trying to low man Celine for ondowa earrings and it did not go so well (3 manning). I have a pocket Geo (non Idris) and even with bolster vex and attunement, I don't resist anything, which leads to a pretty quick death. Radius is pretty big, trust healers always get hit.
    (0)

Player
    Don't have the tank be the party leader.

If your other party members are leader the healer will stay closer to them, out of range.

Bring Remedies. Don't bother with vex/attune bad breath isn't a big deal.

Or just shout, people are generally interested in doing that one.
    (0)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogetsu View Post
    Trying to low man Celine for ondowa earrings and it did not go so well (3 manning). I have a pocket Geo (non Idris) and even with bolster vex and attunement, I don't resist anything, which leads to a pretty quick death. Radius is pretty big, trust healers always get hit.
    That NM is soloable by a couple of jobs/strat, there are videos on youtube that you may try to google.

The easiest solo strat is probably SMN conduit zerg or SCH nuke and doT it to death, there's also BLU solo melee kill with stun lock strat, although I'm not sure how risky is that.

The benefit of solo it on a backline job is so that you can cure/-na the trusts when they got hit with bad breath.
    (0)
    Last edited by Afania; 06-05-2017 at 05:19 PM.

as afania said and in terms of low manning
    MB is easiest,
    tank + sch + blm and the rest is healing trusts for the tank. you can even do it with a tank + well geared sch nuking instead of DoT however just takes a little longer than without a blm as well
    (0)