Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Has ambuscade really been that bad on asura this month? I've pretty much taken the month off, but when I've done it (with a full party ;p) I've not encountered a queue longer than 30 seconds.

But, again, the event was designed to be played solo, low man, with a full party, whatever.... You can't blame the players for playing an event as intended.

It's also funny that on ffxi, beating hard content solo used to be a sign of a real pro player, it was a challenge, usually taken on by people who had beaten the content in a party or alliance. I used to love going up into sky/sea on blm with a few other mage friends and taking on nm's that would destroy a much bigger group (not saying I was a pro player, just saying I enjoyed the challenge).

I feel sad that blm is so restricted as a burst job now
    (1)

Player
    Ambuscade is "that bad" on asura EVERY month. There is a queue no less than 10 pages a good 50% of the time.

There are lulls where you can score low queue, but as soon as someone notices it they start going too and it goes to crap.
    (0)

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Some of what I say is because I miss playing blm, in my opinion ToAU was a release for blm and (as you say) it's now just a burst job.... remember the thrill of having a mob that could one shot you slept, gravity and bound while you were on 37 mp, having to rest praying it wouldn't wake up

Just don't be blaming the people for playing an event as intended, why have very easy options otherwise?
    (2)

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    and I play on eu times, so forgive me if I haven't seen these queues you speak of
    (1)

Player
    Eu time is the only time it's not overcrowded basically
    (0)

Character
    Folken
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiril View Post
    So, just sayin, BLM the job EVERYONE should have leveled and usable by this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiril View Post
    BLM burst set up was the literal only way ANYTHING was done for an entire 2 years+ there's no valid excuse for not having one of the jobs leveled for that style. Unless you're new.
    Changing your argument twice in a single line shows why it's really difficult to argue with you, as well as speaking in absolutes, and considering your opinions as facts.

If you don't like having to queue for Ambuscade, maybe you should be on a server that better suits your playstyle, because the fact is that Asura doesn't fit your opinion of how other people should play.
    (4)

Player
    I don't have opinions. Only truths.

If you've been playing long enough to care about what ambuscade is, and don't have a usable BLM tank or healer. I don't know why you're still bothering to play this game.
    (0)
    Last edited by Khiril; 05-28-2017 at 09:38 PM.

Character
    Folken
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 1
    It seems you aren't interested in discussions. Maybe a blog would be a better place to share your point of view, rather than a forum.
    (3)

Character
    Gannon
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Seems like the answer here is to move to less populated servers. On Quetz, I never experience more than a few moments wait, even on day one after updates.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Seems like the answer here is to move to less populated servers. On Quetz, I never experience more than a few moments wait, even on day one after updates.
    That's the furthest thing from "the answer". The answer is to force people to team up. 3 minimum. just like delve. or, give a different queue to solos.

Or open servers. Play on a populated server when you want content, and play somewhere with no population when you don't. Instead of making people pay and have to deal with the pros and cons of picking high pop vs low pop.

Any answer that involves you having to pay more money for a solution is a non-solution.
    (1)
    Last edited by Khiril; 05-29-2017 at 12:14 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast