Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    I had quite good drops from Dynamis. Maybe OP just having a really bad RNG there. lol

Also, you might need to proc those NMs before killing them to raise the chances obtaining rares.

BTW, instead of cramming all your relic drops onto your mog storage, use Porter Moogle to store them (which also stores alot of special/event gear/items). Each cities has one of these npcs. Just be careful not to lose your storage slips, or all your hard-earning drops will lost as well. lol

There's also tons of item management knowledge players requires to know if they want to survive the hoarding onslaught by learning from here.
    (0)
    Last edited by BobbinT; 05-26-2017 at 04:07 PM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbinT View Post
    Also, you might need to proc those NMs before killing them to raise the chances obtaining rares.
    Procs do not affect anything besides currency. Proc unlocks an extra single currency drop slot, and IIRC 5/5 TE proc guarantees the slot. Gear/item drops are not affected by procs at all, but are affected by TH.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoushin View Post
    Now if only I can get the Etoile Hands -1 to drop in Bubu. I have gotten all other -1 hands, except those, in 3 runs back to back. /sadface
    It's probably cheaper to skip that phase and +2 them with Forgotten Touches.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2