Character
    Afrotaru
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

ENM battlefields please lower the week wait

As the title says, is there any way you can lower the (nearly) week ENM timers? Currently i'm on the profane memory stage of the crafting shields and i find getting memories to synth animas very daunting as i cant seem to find many earth emptiness monsters around, + the completion of the ENM bc is a very random reward in terms of clusters. I feel this content has been forgotten about in terms of time reduction, as almost every other former time wait per entry has been reduced.
    (8)

Player
    I don't think any of the potential equipment rewards would really qualify as "relevant" nowadays, so I second this.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Myght
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    >>Afin
    I agree with you!!
    I want augmenting earring...
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Is there a level cap still? That sucks also.
    (0)

Character
    Loftythoughts
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    Is there a level cap still? That sucks also.
    I was just about to ask this as well.

As there is still one piece of gear that is semi-usable still from what I saw. Toreador's Ring, as +7 accuracy is still pretty good for a Melee ring, and yes there are a couple others that are better, but this would work well until can get them from the harder content. Who knows, maybe can get a rather nice field of valor augment on one.
    (0)

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    A few of the earrings still sell for millions...

It would be cool if they could modernise the ENM fights, like the HTB, but it's probably too much, for the current workforce
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuzey View Post
    A few of the earrings still sell for millions...

It would be cool if they could modernise the ENM fights, like the HTB, but it's probably too much, for the current workforce
    The price tag is due to the limited access to the fights. If they removed the time limit for entry (or at least lowered it to daily rather than weekly) then those prices would quickly drop to appropriate prices.

They are still level capped. Only a problem since the equipment scaling system is an utter failure at scaling. ><;;

So, remove/daily time limits, and fix the scaling system so it doesn't just nullify stats and actually scales them according to level, and we're good.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawklaser View Post
    I was just about to ask this as well.

As there is still one piece of gear that is semi-usable still from what I saw. Toreador's Ring, as +7 accuracy is still pretty good for a Melee ring, and yes there are a couple others that are better, but this would work well until can get them from the harder content. Who knows, maybe can get a rather nice field of valor augment on one.
    Oneiros ring is better and easier to obtain by a decade.
    (0)

Character
    Loftythoughts
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Oneiros ring is better and easier to obtain by a decade.
    Depends on what you are after. If your are having accuracy problems, 2% triple attack with a mp requirement may not counteract the 4 acc difference unless rng loves you. It all depends on what one needs. If one is not having accuracy problems by all means go for the triple attack. The fun of balancing needed accuracy versus other good stats.
    (0)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I meant Oneiros Annulet. Its +8 acc.
    (0)