Character
    Wesha
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 13

Unable to return to vana'diel

My account meets all the requirement to be eligible. I select the characters to reactivate and the game wants me to add payment info and re-sub. Return to vana'diel says if you re-sub it negates your eligibility. Can someone give me a clue what it is my missing or doing wrong here. Downloaded and re-installed the game, but i don't have my PlayOnline ID anymore so I can't login. From what I can tell from my account i already transferred my PlayOnline ID to my square enix account.
    (0)

Character
    Neferio
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by sinbinner View Post
    My account meets all the requirement to be eligible. I select the characters to reactivate and the game wants me to add payment info and re-sub. Return to vana'diel says if you re-sub it negates your eligibility. Can someone give me a clue what it is my missing or doing wrong here. Downloaded and re-installed the game, but i don't have my PlayOnline ID anymore so I can't login. From what I can tell from my account i already transferred my PlayOnline ID to my square enix account.
    http://www.square-enix.com/na/account/

Near at the top of the page you land on should be a blue box for FFXI on the right, and (i dunno if it's there if you don't play it, but a white mogstation box for XIV). Click on the FFXI box.

On this page, under the service accounts header, you should see your playonline ID.
    PlayOnline / FINAL FANTASY XI : ABCD 1234

You don't need to resub through the account management system. It's fine if your character is listed as cancelled. Mine was and i was able to play just fine (till i resubbed this afternoon anyway because whatever, lolol).

If you need help with any of the other boxes in the playonline viewer, i'll keep checking back here. The top most box you can put any name in there it doesn't matter. The password is your password. Square Enix ID is the name you use to log into account management. One time password etc.
    (2)

Character
    Wesha
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 13
    Much appreciated, that did the trick thanks lol.
    (2)