Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Welcome back! IGN on Asura the same? ^^

If you would like help/advice, hit me up. I am: Nyarlko, Cthuko, Mikudayo, Mirajayn, Hoardingmule, Naru, Ghutatan, Cthuuko, Shantakun, Pettanko, Rorymercury, Mahirosan, Hasturkun. XD Yes, I am an altoholic.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Neferio
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Welcome back! IGN on Asura the same? ^^

If you would like help/advice, hit me up. I am: Nyarlko, Cthuko, Mikudayo, Mirajayn, Hoardingmule, Naru, Ghutatan, Cthuuko, Shantakun, Pettanko, Rorymercury, Mahirosan, Hasturkun. XD Yes, I am an altoholic.
    LOL. XD Sure. I've just been wandering around following gobbie footsteps to watch old story scenes while levelling up Whm/Rdm. I was never a healer in the old days but the last few years it's all i ever do, so i thought i might finally try my hand at it in this game too.

I had to change my name to Neferio since there was a Nefario on the server last active in 2010.
    (0)

Character
    Flamecrest
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Asura is a very active server with lots of players.
    (2)
    Flamecrest: Warrior/Samurai on Asura

Quote Originally Posted by zylo1010 View Post
    I haven't played this since abyssea had come out. I was on Siren when i left the game, but ffxi keeps popping up on my FB news feed and it has me wanting to come back. I know it's not the same game from when i quit. But i'm just wondering if theres any active people still on siren for if i come back.
    The game is fun if you want to do missions and catch up on new content. If you get caught up in wanting to join endgame you will have a sad, but for most content you can gear yourself up and have a good time.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Kishr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Don't think about it just do it
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2