Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

Vote for a New Trust

Ok, so, this is cool. I wish the NA opinions were going to matter... but I digress.

I'd like to say that instead of this, I think the Adventuring Fellow should be the one getting an update. Also, that trusts still need lots of improving...

Also, also, players need more/better access to the trusts already that are considered worth using aka: the existing GEO trusts. Looking at you Moogle and Kupofried.

Also, also, also, also; if this new trust is only available once/once a year, you're doing it wrong.

But, this has potential, please don't cheese sandwich it...

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...27/detail.html
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Khiril View Post
    I'd like to say that instead of this, I think the Adventuring Fellow should be the one getting an update. Also, that trusts still need lots of improving...
    I would like for them to become a Trust at this point so that the other trusts will support them. Fablinix is currently (to my knowledge) the only 3 Class Trust. So It could be nice to have one that could either rotate and still be functional, or be all 3 classes. Their unique WS was also something that was super amazing when you got it to be used, as it can definitely turn the tide in things. Fellows could most certainly see some love. I've not used mine in a while, but can they even go to 119?
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Player
    The Trust resulting from the voting will be:
    * Restricted to existing NPCs, includes unique model monsters.
    * Non-combat aura/sphere trust with two aura effects (similar to Sakura)
    * Available for USE for a total of 15 game years (9 months realtime) Sounds like it will either disappear from the menu after that.

...yeah.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

I vote for Ruth, no idea what her job/class is but i hope they make her the new shantotto II
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    * Available for USE for a total of 15 game years (9 months realtime) Sounds like it will either disappear from the menu after that.

...yeah.
    What an absolute waste then.

Voted for Claidie I d'Oraguille, but didn't realise it was only 9 months at the time.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakuk View Post

Voted for Claidie I d'Oraguille, but didn't realise it was only 9 months at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by POL
    However, the Institute notes that the alter ego will vanish once this special occasion ends. Try and make your wish come true while you can!
    It actually does state that in the NA announcement, it's just not 100% clear on first glance that it's not the cipher item availability that ends next May, but the ability to use the Trust spell itself. I think they should have included the "15 years of adventuring with" (15yrs of gametime = 9mon of realtime) that was in the JP summary of the FP to reinforce the nature of the limited availability of using the Trust.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jakuk View Post
    I agree. Why make a trust that isn't even going to stick around :/
    (2)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Dekusutaa
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Is it just trust availability or ability to summon trust itself. It's not clear. If it's the former then it functions like most trusts in that they are not available to obtain all the time, if it's the latter, then I am puzzled. What's the point of making a trust that's only available for a limited time.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekusuta View Post
    Is it just trust availability or ability to summon trust itself. It's not clear. If it's the former then it functions like most trusts in that they are not available to obtain all the time, if it's the latter, then I am puzzled. What's the point of making a trust that's only available for a limited time.
    It is clear. It is both. The Alter Ego itself will only be usable (and obtainable) during the specified 9mon period... Personally, I'm boycotting the voting since this idea REALLY rubs me the wrong way. -_- The point is the "15" theme due to the 15th anniversary, but this is just a horribly conceived concept IMO.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    It is clear. It is both. The Alter Ego itself will only be usable (and obtainable) during the specified 9mon period... Personally, I'm boycotting the voting since this idea REALLY rubs me the wrong way. -_- The point is the "15" theme due to the 15th anniversary, but this is just a horribly conceived concept IMO.
    You act like your (our) vote matters anyway. The trust is already picked and designed. They just make it look good asking for opinions.

Yeah it's a terrible idea. it's also better than another mount. so, I'll take it.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast