Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I won't be voting either. If we can only obtain/use it for 9 months, why bother.

Really disappointing anniversary.
    (0)

Character
    Nailah
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Personally I would love to FINALLY get Lady Lilith as a trust, who is long, long overdue! Instead we get "rubbish" like a goobbue, Balamor (seriously... whyyyyy?) or even worse:

Three fu***** versions of the most annoying character in-game,
    It's stupid Shantotto who should burn up in flame!

I however would not dare voting for her in this silly temporary trust nonsense, for it might reduce her chances of actually becoming a permanent and useful trust from 0,1% to flat out 0%.
    I mean, why bother putting work into something temporary when they are understaffed anyway rather than putting their oh so precious time into something permanent and useful.

But, I am losing time over something we have no say in anyway, so I can only silently hope that she eventually become a trust but just like the hope for my Adventuring fellow, I doubt it will ever happen
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Leylia View Post
    Personally I would love to FINALLY get Lady Lilith as a trust, who is long, long overdue! Instead we get "rubbish" like a goobbue, Balamor (seriously... whyyyyy?) or even worse:

Three fu***** versions of the most annoying character in-game,
    It's stupid Shantotto who should burn up in flame!

I however would not dare voting for her in this silly temporary trust nonsense, for it might reduce her chances of actually becoming a permanent and useful trust from 0,1% to flat out 0%.
    I mean, why bother putting work into something temporary when they are understaffed anyway rather than putting their oh so precious time into something permanent and useful.

But, I am losing time over something we have no say in anyway, so I can only silently hope that she eventually become a trust but just like the hope for my Adventuring fellow, I doubt it will ever happen
    The biggest problem (other than the temporary nature) is that the winning trust is destined to be merely a non-combat "GEO" trust w/ two auras. That is what ruled out most of my favorite npcs for me. Won't make me happy in the slightest to see Lady Lilith finally added as a trust just to see her do nothing but stand around. :/
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Lordzphyr
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Trust's.

I'm surprised they didn't make ff12 character's into trust's to celebrate the ff12 remaster version.
    (0)

Character
    Lordzphyr
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    They could make stronger female tanks Curilla for example needs a boost she sucks as a tank.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2