Character
    Flamecrest
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Happy birthday to Final Fantasy XI and all its players!

Hello all,

Today marks 15 years of Final Fantasy XI and I'd like to wish the game and all it's players a very happy birthday!

I'm sure many players out there, including myself would like to thank the whole team behind the game and for bringing us all the content over the years!

Now the free login and trial have started, what's everyone up to in the game at the moment?
    (6)
    Flamecrest: Warrior/Samurai on Asura

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I also want to say a huge thank-you to the current FFXI Dev Team, and also a huge thank-you to everyone who has ever worked on FFXI over the last fifteen years.

Many FFXI players understand that FFXI is a uniquely magical gaming experience. We understand that FFXI is a masterpiece work of Art.

The amount of sheer genius and work ethic that went into the original FFXI core game engine, fifteen years ago, and all of the improvements since then, is not something that I take for granted.

I recognise that FFXI has always been a gift, a magical treat, which is entirely special and unique in the history of computergaming. Even just the FFXI Equipment Grid, and Macro System, these things alone are greater than anything else in the history of computergames.

No other game plays like FFXI, it just feels so natural to me. The game is so festooned with playability. Playing FFXI is like a passionate embrace or a moment of perfect bliss.

To me, as a gamer, being able to log-in and play FFXI always felt like my reward for working hard and being a good person. Because, when I play FFXI, I feel like I am in Heaven, and a celestial deluge of love is raining down on my little gamer headset.

FFXI has brought me fifteen years of total happiness, an eternal beautiful adventure in a magical world, and some really mega ferocious Gaming Thrills.

Thank-you to all the FFXI staff, for fifteen years of total joyful and awesome computergaming.
    (4)