Player

PSA: Many Su3 Items are missing stats

Filed a bug report on this already, but comparing the datamined items between bgwiki/JPwiki, a ton of the gear are missing attributes that are listed in the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    1. The following items are not displaying certain stats in the NA client when compared to the JP client:
    Name (MissingStat NQvalue/HQvalue)
    Oshosi Gloves (AGI +51/+56)
    Turms Mittens (AGI +48/+53)
    Heyoka Subligar (DEX +51/+56)
    Kendatsuba Hakama (DEX +57/+62)
    Turms Subligar (DEX +46/+51)
    Pinga Pumps (INT +34/+39)
    Ea Pigaches (INT +43/+48)
    Kendatsuba Tekko (AGI +39/+44)

2. It appears that the same issue is occurring on certain pieces in the JP client as well. For example, Oshoshi Trousers NQ/HQ is listed as having AGI +0/+5 in the JP client, but in the NA client it shows AGI +38/+43.
    Just a heads up to everyone before they decide that something sucks. ^^
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Player
    Ok, so, those Turms legs are SUPER broken. lol.

That dex is much higher than Lustratio Subligar+1....

And higher crit, and more regen than Meghanda+2
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    1 year old from the thread but I don't understand how a mage set feet item "Ea Pigaches"... a MAGE piece has 0 INT and as a Su3 MAGE piece. This doesn't make any sense at all. A piece designed for mage role has 0 INT... was this something that the dev team truly intended to do when they created the item and believe they didn't overlook it? If not, then I don't understand any logic behind gear design decisions
    (0)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 05-23-2018 at 03:28 PM.

Player
    It makes perfect sense, to square.

Hands, no AGI

Legs, no DEX

Feet no INT

It's their twisted logic.
    (0)
    Last edited by Halley; 05-23-2018 at 03:51 PM.

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Kenda legs DO NOT have dex. Ea feet DO NOT have int. Turms mittens DO NOT have agi. Tested these items in game.
    I'm going to assume everything listed is wrong.
    (0)
    Last edited by Shiyo; 05-24-2018 at 12:53 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Kenda legs DO NOT have dex. Ea feet DO NOT have int. Turms mittens DO NOT have agi. Tested these items in game.
    I'm going to assume everything listed is wrong.
    Yeah... It was confirmed several times in the past year that the listed in-game stats are what the devs desired. They also have stated that they have no desire or intent to increase any of the stats on the existing items. The original posting was due to early JP datamining that showed the "missing stats" being on the gear, while EN items had +0/+5. JPwiki fixed their data to match ours not too long after I posted about it.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”