Character
    Choisya
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Stuck on "Downloading Data" screen

Hi I used the Abyssea npc earlier tonight to warp to Tahrongi Canyon and now my main character, Choisya is stuck on the "downloading data" screen. I tried on both my pc and my laptop to ensure it wasn't a file error, and same thing happened on both.
    (0)

Player
    That is not really a "bug", per se, so it's in the wrong forum. (Your post would get trashed anyway for failure to use the template even if it was a real bug.)

Try posting in the Technical Support forum or putting in a ticket to the help desk.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Choisya
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Oops sorry i was told to post on the "bug" forum,, i'll go to Tech support now.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Choisya View Post
    Oops sorry i was told to post on the "bug" forum,, i'll go to Tech support now.
    http://support.na.square-enix.com/fa...=20&la=1&pv=20

click "additional assistance" near the bottom,
    select "ingame/game content" then select "Game master service" then write "unable to log in, stuck in loading screen", then click next,
    on the next screen ignore the hyperlinks and click next again, then follow the prompts that follow

This will get their tech team more directly and hopefully you'll get a reply within a few hrs or day
    (0)