Character
    Afin
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Escutcheon quest, very very misleading information

Hey, after seeing all the horrible crafts your gunna put us through, i was relieved to see a fairly easy synth of 30 cutlass. So the alchemy guild npc. Says "Deliver 30 cutlass to silver owl at the tenshodo in port bastok" So i make my 30 cutlass, only to get there to see in the log..... "you have entered the target area 30 cutlass remaining". Thanks for not letting us know about this SE.... i mean really, you've given us some horrid synths. People are gunna make those items without realizing you need to be next to the npc. i can see alot of angry faces if it happens =( very misleading so be aware people .
    (3)

Character
    Viking
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Afin View Post
    Hey, after seeing all the horrible crafts your gunna put us through, i was relieved to see a fairly easy synth of 30 cutlass. So the alchemy guild npc. Says "Deliver 30 cutlass to silver owl at the tenshodo in port bastok" So i make my 30 cutlass, only to get there to see in the log..... "you have entered the target area 30 cutlass remaining". Thanks for not letting us know about this SE.... i mean really, you've given us some horrid synths. People are gunna make those items without realizing you need to be next to the npc. i can see alot of angry faces if it happens =( very misleading so be aware people .
    Same here. I Got message from NPC to make 40 Shigeto bow to Lala Gohma near heavens tower in Northern sand'oria. It doesnt take a genious to see that the Northern sand'oria part is wrong.
    I spend 6 hours farming mats that arent available other ways and then make 40 bows. then go to npc to deliver and get that stupid message. Basicly SE wasted my whole evening and tons of gametime. Do you do theese things deliberately? Theese things are the main reasons so few ppl play this game. Sometimes it feels like u want us to quit. Absolutely no apreaciation at all!! SE should reward me for wasting my time. Man...
    (1)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    The guild master actually says during his dialogue that "you must be in the vicinity of <the NPC> as you make it, so they can see your progress on the work" if you need to make an item near them if you had read through his dialogue without spamming through.
    The guild master will also tell you "this item does not have to be made within distance of <recipient>, and how you obtain is entirely up to you." for some options. Those can be bought in AH if needed or from bazaars, etc...
    Talking to the recipient NPC before starting will have them say "I am in need of ## more of <item>. etc..." The game will then notify you if you are, or are not, in the range of crafting. "You are out of the crafting area." will show in log as you walk away from them.
    You can also change the item you are requested to make once per game day if don't want to make it. Cancel request, zone, wait til 0:00, talk to guild master again for another item.
    ATM I know of 5 options for WW requests for 1st step, and seeing how many he offers before it repeats itself.
    1. 450 pieces of ebony lumber. (Does not need to be crafted near recipient NPC)
    2. 40 Shigeto Bows. (Craft near NPC)
    3. 40 Gendawas. (Craft near NPC)
    4. 410 pieces of Feyweald lumber. (Does not need to be crafted near recipient NPC)
    5. 60 cermet lances. (Craft near NPC).
    (1)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I will update that post as I get more info, for WW that is.
    (0)