I just don't get it. It's been a while now and devs always blame the lack of available memory, they can't add any new skin or model ingame, so we're stuck with the gear models we already have. It works when we deal with full revamps of previous stuff just like with Ambuscade, but then you have the new login campaign and they manage to put a crab on top of your hat and make some fancy sword. Why?
Why are you guys able to add new stuff when it's social but not for legit gear? Nobody here expects a wave of new gear per month, but when you have the chance to make something new why don't you just go for it? Omen bodies, ridiculously low drop rates, look exactly as previous stuff. They are just a few, could have put some effort in making them look unique in my opinion.
Supposedly you guys will work later on on AF2 and AF3 +2/3 with some other mechanics, maybe Omen, maybe not. If you plan on adding new stuff as well just do what you can to make powerful gear look unique, it would be way more rewarding for everyone in my opinion. It shouldn't be that hard, again we don't expect 100 or even 10 new skins per month, but even 5 every 3 months would be greatly appreciated.

Not related, but put an AH in Mhaura, for science you know.