Character
    Ixzanjixl
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Unable to macro hizamaru hizaroyoi

After a night of questioning how intelligent I am and wondering if I should start school over again from kindergarten, i wasn't able to macro the hizamaru hizaroyoi at all last night and just logging in and asking someone from my linkshell to try it.....they couldn't macro the hizamaru hizaroyoi at all. If you can please let me know.
    (0)

I don't have the piece of gear so I can't test it myself, but usually when this happens it's because the system only accepts the shortened version (something like Hiza. Hizayoroi) instead of the full name.

The easiest way to check this is to press tab in the macro so you can call the auto translate menu, then go to items (at the bottom of the list) and then scroll down to the auto translated name in () and then just select it and add the " marks as needed.

PS > Also, if you find out this is indeed the case and that the macro only accepts the shortened version it would be a good idea to fill out the bug form and submit it as a bug so the devs are aware they need to include the full name to the list of accepted aliases for the item.
    (1)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Player
    Well, for one, you have it spelled wrong in your post, so maybe double check.

You spelled it royoi THREE times, I'm inclined to believe your macro is incorrect as well.

This is why Auto-Translate exists.
    (0)
    Last edited by Khiril; 05-09-2017 at 05:41 AM.

Player
    You can also put it into an /equipset and ignore spelling entirely. ^^

If you test it again with both long/short forms of the name though (with correct spelling) and neither works, then refile this as a proper bug report using the template in the sticky. Refusal/failure to use the template results in automatic dismissal and will be ignored by default.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Ixzanjixl
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Thanks alot. I tried using the shortened version of the gear it didn't work, but when I went through my items and did it and it had the () around it then it worked! Thanks again!!!
    (0)