Character
    Yankeestom
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Unable to reenter Arrapago Remnants

Hello,

I entered Arrapago Remnants (original version) last night before I went to bed. This morning I tried to enter again but it is telling me I can only enter once per Earth day. I have done multiple Salvage runs in the same day many times before with no problem. Is there a reentry requirement for that specific zone that is different from the other Salvage zones? I did not see anything on the wiki that would suggest that is the case.

Is this a bug, or working as intended?
    Thanks,
    Tom
    (0)

Player
    Square nerfed Arrapago specifically. One per 24 hours.

Because they have no clue what balance is. Arrapago having a MUCH higher alex drop was spammed the most, and therefor ruined.
    (0)

Character
    Yankeestom
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiril View Post

Because they have no clue what balance is. Arrapago having a MUCH higher alex drop was spammed the most, and therefor ruined.
    Sigh. Thanks.
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

It doesn't even have that much higher a drop rate, it's just probably the easiest for all jobs.

Also this change should have forced a change to the Mythic quests requiring the kills of the zone, as it stands certain jobs are punished for no reason.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakuk View Post
    It doesn't even have that much higher a drop rate, it's just probably the easiest for all jobs.

Also this change should have forced a change to the Mythic quests requiring the kills of the zone, as it stands certain jobs are punished for no reason.
    NOW, it doesn't. It DID when they nerfed it.
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    NOW, it doesn't. It DID when they nerfed it.
    I don't deny at the time it did (had closed my active account at the time), my point is now it's fairly even with the others the once every day is utterly pointless.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakuk View Post
    I don't deny at the time it did (had closed my active account at the time), my point is now it's fairly even with the others the once every day is utterly pointless.
    It is true the Khim (and the zone) is by far the easiest, totally sparked out fresh unmerited jobs can clear it.

It's more about how unbelievably broken Cerberi Hydri and Dvrgr are (for average players) that makes (now and then) arrap *the* zone. And the hydra zone leaves you naked the entire time, no one would ever voluntarily do that zone. Dvrgr can still wreck 119 with one bad combo and one second of slacking. Cerberi SPAM tp moves with INSANE speed.

Nothing even close to balance. (even though the cerberi is extremely easy if you know how) and you're on BLU or BST

Theyre never going to give back free reign of arrapago, it's *too* easy. and it'll just get super congested again. Bhaf SSR and zhayolm take *some* effort.
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    It is true the Khim (and the zone) is by far the easiest, totally sparked out fresh unmerited jobs can clear it.

It's more about how unbelievably broken Cerberi Hydri and Dvrgr are (for average players) that makes (now and then) arrap *the* zone. And the hydra zone leaves you naked the entire time, no one would ever voluntarily do that zone. Dvrgr can still wreck 119 with one bad combo and one second of slacking. Cerberi SPAM tp moves with INSANE speed.

Nothing even close to balance. (even though the cerberi is extremely easy if you know how) and you're on BLU or BST

Theyre never going to give back free reign of arrapago, it's *too* easy. and it'll just get super congested again. Bhaf SSR and zhayolm take *some* effort.
    Also a joke of a Salvage for RDM and RUN (Though no Haste makes RUN so slow)

I get that to a point, but like I said, they should have changed the Trial for THF, BLU, SAM and SCH (and if there are any other) as expecting them to wait 3 days to do something everyone else can do in less than 3 hours is unfair.
    (0)