Character
    Chiaia
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

May 2017 Update - Free Trial Accounts?

So, NA/EU hasn't had access to free trial accounts for about 5-6 years now. I know the Japanese never lost them and now they are going to be raising the level cap for them even.

Since you, SE, thought the English side needed to know about the level increase does that mean we will be getting new trial account codes added to the 2 websites again or was this just normal translate everything even though it has no meaning to NA/EU? It would be great again if we could boost subscription numbers up if we had trial accounts again for people to try out!

2 site I was talking about btw:
    http://ff11europe.com/freetrial/
    http://finalfantasyxi.com/freetrial/home/register
    Actually it looks like some time in the last 2 years they made the NA one redirect to playonline.com now.

Edit: A dev has stated in another thread that NA/EU will be getting them again at some point.
    (1)
    Last edited by MilkMansKid; 05-09-2017 at 06:42 AM.

Player
    Been wondering about this myself. Was checking several days ago due to someone asking me about free trial and it wasn't available anymore.

Second for any confirmations.

EDIT:

typo. was meant "several days ago", not "several years ago". lol
    (0)
    Last edited by BobbinT; 05-29-2017 at 03:05 PM.

Yes they brought it back.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Player
    Sorry, it was a typo on my last reply. The service was checked several days ago from one of fb member and he said no longer available.

This is the message:
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

(0)
    ...or so the legend says.