Support Job: Warrior
    Area and Coordinates: Port Jeuno, G-8
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: Mewk Chorosap
    Monster Name: none
    Craft: Leathercraft 110+
    Steps:
    1- I made the Beveler's Ecu and traded to the guild master
    2- then went to port jeuno and traded it to Mewk Chorosap to complete Phase 1
    3 then i zoned and waited a game day and traded it back to Mewk Chorosap and it wont start Phase 2 Mewk Chorosap says Mwahaha. What can i do for you, my friend?
    Hmm..... There's something wrong with this shield. I don't think it's capable of properly channelling your spirit.
    Although, it's perrrfectly repairable, if you so desire.
    However, know that repairing Beveler's Ecu will reset the Eschuteon's progress to when you first received the ossifier's aspis.
    then askes if i want to repair the shield? Sure or No thanks
    i said sure and it gave me back Bevler's Aspis

this isn't right i spent over 100k Guild points to get the Beveler's Ecu now can i atleast get it bk i don't know what to do someone please help...................
    (0)

Player
    if possible could i get my shield back at least if it wont let me do phase 2 i guess i can live with that just want to get my +1 to Leathercraft back can someone answer this not getting any responses is killing me
    (0)

Greetings Lavastorm,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We appreciate you've taken the time to submit a bug report and deeply apologize for any issue you've experienced with upgrading your Escutcheon. We certainly realize that a lot of time, effort, and guild points goes into this process, so we want to make sure everything is okay with it.

I'll be happy to escalate your report for further investigation, however we require just a few details before we're able to do so. Would you please be able to provide details on what item(s) you traded along with the Beveler's Ecu?

Once we receive your response, we'll move forward with the investigation. Thank you again, and best wishes on your adventures!

-SQUARE ENIX MODERATOR
    (3)

Player
    when i traded my Beveler's Ecu to Mewk Chorosap i didn't trade any other items
    (0)