Character
    Blackavar
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Job Points for subjobs?

I saw an argument last night about subjobs and job points. They were saying if you sub something like dancer, you need to get job points on it because it will enhance waltz potency, duration, etc., etc. Is this true? I don't want to break out a job I don't play and go CPing on it for no reason.
    Thank you in advance for your response
    (0)

Player
    Untrue, you only get the benefits from Job Points at 99, much like you only get the benefits from job-specific merits at 75.
    (1)

The job points only affect w/e job is main jobed at the time,
    Even if you master a job and sub it to another job, the (Mastered job set as a sub)sub job won't provide any JP buffs,
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Yeah even delvling stops the jps from working. Getting a subjobs full jp/gifts would be kind of crazy
    (0)

Character
    Blackavar
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Thanks guys, that's what I thought, it seems nuts and SE isn't gonna make it THAT nice XD
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Badkitty View Post
    Thanks guys, that's what I thought, it seems nuts and SE isn't gonna make it THAT nice XD
    Nice? idk having the bonuses would be nice but could you imagine the player response? Not only do we want a 2100 jp xxx job but now we want you to have 2100 on several potential subjobs. Also would create some rather odd combos... could you imagine all the pet jobs subbing another pet job just for that lol?
    (0)