World: Odin
    Main Job: THF, Lv 99
    Support Job: Dancer
    Area and Coordinates: Windurst Woods, J-3 & Mhaura, H-8
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: Hagain, Nanaa Mihgo
    Monster Name: None

Steps:
    Main intention: Continue the questline for Windurst: Trust.
    Main Obstacle: Nanaa Mihgo dialogue.

According to the questline I have a few requirements I need to recruit Nanaa to my team and progress towards getting the 5 npc's to fight with me, they are:

A. Windurst: Trust (check)
    B. Mihgo's Amigo
    C. Rank 3 in any nation (check)

Now going to Mihgo's Amigo. If I go to Nanaa and talk to her she says something with the effect of "Im too busy" "oh your doing the trust quest" "sorry can't help you". I keep trying to speak with her and thats all she tells me. So doing more research I find that There are a few quests that prevent you from flagging Mihgo's Amigo.

THF AF1
    Windurst Mission 2-1
    Holding maurauders Knife

The only close thing I have to those are THF AF which I have been trying to complete but now im running into a similar problem with that.

I get to the THF AF3 Quest and with the cat burgler's key item in my inventory and finishing talking to the NPC in lower jeuno giving him 4 quake grenades and finishing his dialogue I get to this part where I travel to Mhaura to find an npc named Hagain.

Talking to Hagain in Mhaura H-8 the dialogue he gives me is something like the the treasure in atarafeut is missing you should get a bodyguard or something like that.

so in summary my 2 obstacles atm are

A. Nanaa triggering Mihgo's Amigo quest
    B. Hagain giving me the incense Bomb Incense key item to finish the Hitting the Marquisate quest.
    (0)

Player
    In order to unlock Mihgo's Amigo, you have to complete the Star Onion Brigade questline first.

Not sure what's up with your AF quest, BGwiki has Hagain listed as only being connected to that quest, so it seems odd that you are getting what sounds like quest dialogue for a different quest. Double check to make sure that the Quake Grenades were successfully traded and not still in your inventory?
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Scaliwag
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Thanks for the star onion tip I'll have to check that out.

Yeah I think I tried a couple times to exhaust the dialogue at the jueno npc. Ffxiclopedia says that you could talk to either of them in any order. I took great care passing those grenades too. I couldn't find them anywhere except for the AH at 60k a pop.
    (0)

Character
    Scaliwag
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Resolved.

Somehow I went back and talked to Nanaa today and she told me to run to Ordelle which, I thought, was the part after you killed Chandelier.

I also started the the star onion quests and after I completed the THF AF quest Nanaa gave me Mihgo's Amigo. I now have her trust and can finally move on.

Thankyou!!
    (1)

Player
    Glad to help. ^^
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”